Weekly VIP Reward Grant Timing

Options
Klep
Klep Posts: 52 Match Maker
So the first couple weeks after signing up for VIP, I had my weekly reward in my inbox when I got up on Friday morning.  Then last week it was several hours later than that and this week it's even later still (I have yet to receive it).  Are other people seeing this same inconsistency in what time they receive their weekly reward?  Is this something I need to file a ticket about?

Comments

• OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've seen the exact same thing. Sitting in the same boat now.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nothing yet, either. Two days late. 
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Same problem for me and no response from customer service. I dont really feel like a VIP right now. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here.  Glad I'm not renewing 
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    maybe they are not counting the day that got wiped out :wink:
  • Klep
    Options
    Mine eventually came in; I'm not sure exactly when.  I wish we had some clarity about what to expect.
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just got VIP rewards but they arent even remotely close to correct. I am.pretty sure I got 28 day pro rewards instead of master. Which is not nearly what I paid for.
  • ayuready7
    ayuready7 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I haven’t received this week.Two days left.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I dropped a ticket
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I also received the wrong amount of stuff, in my case extremely easy to see since I have fewer jewels than what I was supposed to have been granted by the 28 days reward.

@brigby - it is extremely bad business that D3 are unable to deliver what is specified on the invoice! Combined with the fact that the app does not contain any kind of a log to verify transactions in the app. Something that apparently is required when I look at D3’s history.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but D3 needs to rectify this quickly! Give the consumers a way to see transactions for the last 45-90 days in app. I will contact the consumer protection agency in the European Union to see which legal requirements are in place on this subject.

I assume that since you are selling the app to European consumers that you must be in compliance with the European laws.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my 28 days ones today but only one basic standard booster, no basic legacy, no mythic legacy 
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    How about renewal not renewing automatically- but if I try to resubcribe it tells me I’m already signed up til the 23rd July....

my extra deck slots are gone (and presumably I’ll have reload the **** things again when this finally gets sorted) which is really frustrating!

my profile has lost the vip banner as well- minor inconvenience but still not great.

no renewal rewards- obviously coz the game doesn’t think I have....

im kinda guessing this is to do with the double invoicing I have experienced  (launch day and the 2nd June) which I am in conversation with CS about- and that’s a VERY SLOW and tedious process as well
  • mindtap
    mindtap Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This happened to me too. Just filled out a support ticket, I'm sure it will be ignored... also the discount on whatever the gold currency is is gone for me (3k was $70 instead of $100). 
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Yep same as above - my VIP only renewed according to my wallet - in game my VIP benefits are gone and when I try to resubscribe it tells me I already am. 

I’ve opened a ticket and all that jazz, but it’s pretty darn disheartening to not have access to a lot of my favorite new decks in the meantime. 
  • Klep
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yep same as above - my VIP only renewed according to my wallet - in game my VIP benefits are gone and when I try to resubscribe it tells me I already am. 

I’ve opened a ticket and all that jazz, but it’s pretty darn disheartening to not have access to a lot of my favorite new decks in the meantime. 
    This has also happened to me. My card was charged for VIP renewal but instead of getting renewed I lost VIP status. @Brigby this needs to  be fixed ASAP.

EDIT: Hitting the "Restore purchases" link mostly fixed it, but it still says I'm only VIP Tier 1.
  • mindtap
    mindtap Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Klep said:

This has also happened to me. My card was charged for VIP renewal but instead of getting renewed I lost VIP status. @Brigby this needs to  be fixed ASAP.

EDIT: Hitting the "Restore purchases" link mostly fixed it, but it still says I'm only VIP Tier 1.
    I tried hitting the "Restore Purchases" link but it did nothing here. Still no mana crystal discount, still no correct rewards for my 28-day trigger. Shows as VIP 1, ending in 1 day.

edit: the packs "discount" is still there but ... my rewards, guys. We paid actual cash money for this. We shouldn't have to fill out support tickets that get answered who knows when if they get answered at all.
  • Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm also in the boat of "only received Pro level rewards, but paid for Master".
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hateborn said:
    I'm also in the boat of "only received Pro level rewards, but paid for Master".
    Note that initial rewards for VIP plans have been lowered during the update, the weekly rewards now offer more currencies instead.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. charged for the renewal, but it says I am not on the VIP plan in game while also not allowing me to subscribe - I get a message that my next renewal charge will be July 23. On top of all this, I'm pretty sure I lost VIP reward packs I had been saving when the server was rolled back last week. And yes, I have submitted tickets for all of these issues....
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have just received the renewal rewards for vip 2...... I’m still not listed as vip2 in game nor have my deckslots returned or am I showing as having an active subscription.......

this is is a pile of utter (Insert your own profanity here)