COTT: It's a Kind of Magic - Mordo vs Dr. Strange

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
Man, did the Doc get schooled here. 

Lvl 281 3/5/5 Mordo got his whack on but not before first blasting Doc with whatever it is his purple blast thingy is. That left him with 535 health and that could mean only one thing: It was stick time! Doc got beat so hard he thought his momma was a drumkit. 

Mordo rules!

Comments

• Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One of my few champed 4* guys so did it based on just tile damage - just for fun! Felt a bit strange to win so easily ;)
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Level 127 3/0/2.

Deny blue above all.  Do nothing, use no powers.  Match. Win.

Token provided another Hela green cover.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My level 152 4/5/4 Mordo had no trouble taking care of the arrogant former surgeon. Blue->Black left the ol' prestidigitation practitioner black and blue, and Mordo walked off with the prize. The prize, sadly, was a Thing cover, so I can see why he didn't work too hard to protect it.   
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3/5/5 Lvl284. By the time I had the AP to get my Vaultin' Boots on, match damage had taken Strange down far enough that those wrapped things up.
    Token was a Prowler champ level.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There wasn't much blue on the board and I was effectively denying purple.  He fired off the active yellow once, but Strange was up to 16 green when my Lv280 3/5/5 Mordo finally collected enough purple to really ruin his day.

The LT was forgettable, apparently.