Free booster purchase locks up the vault - no cards received!!! [Fixed]

Options
2»

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Igemon - reasonable assumption, since they most likely did a data push to implement the change to RNA. They also seem to have introduced some other problem at the same time.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

Our team are working on a fix now. 
    As soon as possible this issue will be corrected. 
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    Hi everyone,

Can you verify that the cards have been credited directly to your account?
    In some cases this can happen if there are problems with a internet connection.
    If your problem persists, please send me a direct message with your UID.

Thank you. 

someone wrote they did get them. How they were able to determine that I do not know. 
    I just preemptively look at my runes to tell if I got anything like a rare. And I've been staring at my orbs since I'm at 4800 Orbs so I can get myself another dragon.
  • ElderWolf
    ElderWolf Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have had this error trigger at least 6 times now.  The first few times I ddn't check my runes and orb count, but the last few I did.  I seem to get about 10 - 20 runes and orbs each time so it looks as though at least 1 or 2 cards of the new pack are registering, but not sure if all 3 cards are being credited unless all I've gotten are common cards all 6 times?

Thanks for looking into this matter!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone. We have now implemented a data push that should have fixed this issue. Thank you for your patience!
  • Dkrone
    Dkrone Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    Hi everyone,

Can you verify that the cards have been credited directly to your account?
    In some cases this can happen if there are problems with a internet connection.
    If your problem persists, please send me a direct message with your UID.

Thank you. 
    Hi Daiane. Thank you for looking into this issue. 

Not to be difficult, but buying boosters is such a common activity in this app that verifying missing cards after purchase is impossible.

All I could determine after realising the vault had crashed, was that I didn’t get credited any orbs or runes after restarting the app. But did I get them before? No way to settle that.

someone wrote they did get them. How they were able to determine that I do not know. 
    After this happened a couple of times I checked my orb count before opening one. It happened, check the count after I logged back in and it went up by 40. So in my case I got the orbs.