Bounty of Might soft-lock [Investigating]

Options
Ark
Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
I didn't see this one on the bug list.

Playing a Simic deck with Simic Ascendency and some adapt minions. I'm trying to test if Bounty of Might will reinforce Simic Ascendency.

My board
Sharktocrab (2)
Trollbred Guardian (2)

Supports:
Simic Ascendency

Opponent's board
Relentless Hunter

The play
On my turn, I match and cast only Bounty of Might.  On "NOT NOW/SELECT" pop up, I select my Trollbred Guardian and press "SELECT." Nothing happens, but Trollbred Guardian is highlighted with the white border. I tap on Sharktocrab and tap "SELECT." Nothing happens, but now both Trollbred Guardian and Sharktocrab are highlighted. Just for experimentation, I tap on the opponent's Relentless Hunter and tap "SELECT." Nothing happens, but now all three minions on the board are highlighted in white.

I tap on "NOT NOW." Nothing happens. Interestingly, if I repeat the above-described process, but tap "NOT NOW" each time instead of "SELECT," I get the same result. I cannot get the "NOT NOW/SELECT" pop up to close, thus my game is soft locked.

Battle Log
Turn [9]
Thunderherd Migration was drawn
[My Planeswalker] used ability Crashing Waves
Simic Ascendancy was triggered
(Green+06)(Loyalty+01)
Simic Ascendancy was triggered
I still don't know if Bounty of Might reinforces Simic Ascendency -_-
I'll keep testing.

/Edited title - Daiane 

Comments

• Ark
    Ark Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Update
    I tried a second match and could not reproduce this bug, but I have confirmed that Bounty of Might does cause Simic Ascendency to reinforce 3 times, as expected.

When it doesn't soft-lock, anyway.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi @Ark

Thank you for report!
    I will pass that info along to the team for use in their investigation.