Creative Uncommons Bundle (3/12/19)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Are you a newer player looking to bolster your 2-Star team? Maybe you're an experienced player that wants to expedite the Champion Rewards they receive from their 2-Star characters. Whatever your reason may be, we've got a new bundle available to players called the Creative Uncommons Bundle that you might enjoy! 

Check out all the details below:

Creative Uncommons Bundle
  • Visible only for players that have completed the Tutorial and also acquired the Starter Pack bundle.
  • Available for 3 days after first seeing the bundle
  • Price: $9.99 USD (converted to your region's currency and/or platform)
  • Contents:
    • 3 Covers of each 2-Star character [1 of each ability]
      • Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
      • Ares
      • Black Widow (Original)
      • Bullseye (Dark Avengers)
      • Captain America (Steve Rogers)
      • Daken (Dark Avengers)
      • Hawkeye (Modern)
      • Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
      • Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
      • Moonstone
      • Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)
      • Storm (Classic)
      • Thor (Marvel NOW!)
      • Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
    • 1,700 Hero Points
    • 18,000 Iso-8

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    you had me at Bagman
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I didn't buy any "Starter pack", but I still see this offer?
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I picked this up, since it's essentially discounted HP plus a bunch more.
    The 2* rewards added up to notable loot, including 4 Heroics -- one of which procced a 4BH Gamora (my first red cover).

Kudos to Demi for the unique offer.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It appears that people who buy this bundle are now seeing Shield Rank bundles appear - if they did not buy them when initially offered.  (suggesting they are only available to be purchased once per account)

Ex:  If you decided not to buy the Shield Rank 4 bundle, you will see that one if you buy the Creative Uncommons bundle.  So it's apparently another "chain" offer but it's a bit hard to say since the next offerings only showed up today.
  • CarlesPer
    CarlesPer Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    there is another bundle with 3´s DD, ScarletW + Thanos and other with iron fist and luke c... are these being communicated?
  • RPIJG
    RPIJG Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    not sure what the criteria for the second bundle are but I did not see it while others have.  Guessing it's because I must have bought it way back when I was rank 4.
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby Could we get confirmation on whether this is a cascading offer given that we're now seeing SCL Bundles that we did not purchase? And also on what the cascading offer is? For example, if I skip SCL4 and I want the SCL7 bundle instead, does it still show?
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Just wanted to add:

i bought the "Creative Uncommons Bundle"

I then got offered the SCL4 bundle, bought that as well because i skipped it.

I logged in earlier and was offered the SCL 5 bundle, bought that too.

Now i'm waiting to see if other bundles pop up.

Edit: 15 March - got offered the SCL 6 bundle, can't remember if i bought this before.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hmmm, what I am most curious about is whether this will chain to the “Starter Pack” bundle that I didn’t purchase the first time through, not realising the value of all those 3* covers. It’s made me curious now. If I decide to try it for myself, I’ll report back the results.
  • froggerjohn
    Options
    I have the LVL4 up now for another 2 hours, which I really don't need, but very much want to grab the LVL6 pack to help with an unbalanced 1/5/4 Gamora.

I sent in a support ticket yesterday, and really want to find out whether these re-issue bundles are only offered as a chain. But time is running out.

• Brigby
    Options
    Doragon said:
    Brigby Could we get confirmation on whether this is a cascading offer given that we're now seeing SCL Bundles that we did not purchase? And also on what the cascading offer is? For example, if I skip SCL4 and I want the SCL7 bundle instead, does it still show?
    I just spoke with the team, and these are not cascading offers. We're simply giving players a second chance at acquiring any SCL bundles they didn't get the chance to acquire the first time around.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Doragon said:
    Brigby Could we get confirmation on whether this is a cascading offer given that we're now seeing SCL Bundles that we did not purchase? And also on what the cascading offer is? For example, if I skip SCL4 and I want the SCL7 bundle instead, does it still show?
    I just spoke with the team, and these are not cascading offers. We're simply giving players a second chance at acquiring any SCL bundles they didn't get the chance to acquire the first time around.
    Does that mean the scl bundles will be offered even if you dont buy this one? There is a bundle i really regret not buying back in the day, so i def. would now, but im not getting this one... After this expires will those who didnt purchase still get the offers?
  • Brigby
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Doragon said:
    Does that mean the scl bundles will be offered even if you dont buy this one? There is a bundle i really regret not buying back in the day, so i def. would now, but im not getting this one... After this expires will those who didnt purchase still get the offers?
    I believe players will get the chance to see all previously un-acquired SCL bundles, however at what rate I'm not exactly sure.
  • lvsmr2
    lvsmr2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can confirm that I didn't take up pack 4 offer and when I next logged in I got the level 5 offer. I assume when that one expires and I next login, I should get level 6. Really want the level 8 pack. 
  • froggerjohn
    Options
    Thank you Brigby for the confirmation. It didn't quite come in time for me, and I wound up buying the LVL4 just in case. No worries though, it's a good value, and the assets will help.

I'm grateful to have the opportunity to pick up the LVL6 when it shows up.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Thank you Brigby for the confirmation. It didn't quite come in time for me, and I wound up buying the LVL4 just in case. No worries though, it's a good value, and the assets will help.

I'm grateful to have the opportunity to pick up the LVL6 when it shows up.
    Ahh I see. Well I hope you enjoy the contents of the SCL 4 bundle! Thank you for supporting the game :)
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks for the confirmation @Brigby. Perhaps in future, you could just list the full details here on the forums so you won't have us pestering you for details heh.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After this bundle expired, i did have the scl4 offer pop up (bought it), we'll see if more come along after... if they do, i hope they get spread out a bit, otherwise i'll have to give them a pass yet again.
    But well done and thank you for making these available again. :smile:
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    abenness said:
    Hmmm, what I am most curious about is whether this will chain to the “Starter Pack” bundle that I didn’t purchase the first time through, not realising the value of all those 3* covers. It’s made me curious now. If I decide to try it for myself, I’ll report back the results.
    Starter pack didn’t come back, but I have started seeing the SCL bundles that I passed on the first time. Still too expensive for me to justify, along with the element of not wanting to “pay to win”. Somehow I justify buying HP to save everything on the vine, but I’m uneasy buying specific 4* covers.

I suspect we are all lucky there isn’t a direct way to purchase 5* covers or CP.