Creative Uncommons Bundle (3/12/19)

2»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Creative Uncommons Bundle
    • Visible only for players that have completed the Tutorial and also acquired the Starter Pack bundle.
    It seems that no one who sees the Creative Uncommons bundle should see the Starter Pack, since the SP is a one time offer. And the CU bundle won’t appear if you didn’t buy the SP. Unless there’s some other trigger like buying a bundle later that is unknown.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought nothing but I still see SCL 4 bundle and this bundle.  :p
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I've never paid money for anything from this game and have been offered the Creative Uncommons, SCL4 and SCL5 bundles in recent days.

It does say 'acquired' the Starter Pack bundle rather than 'bought', though. I don't remember what was in it, but maybe having gained all the stuff somewhere along the line counts, without having to have specifically purchased it.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2019
    bluewolf said:
    Creative Uncommons Bundle
    • Visible only for players that have completed the Tutorial and also acquired the Starter Pack bundle.
    It seems that no one who sees the Creative Uncommons bundle should see the Starter Pack, since the SP is a one time offer. And the CU bundle won’t appear if you didn’t buy the SP. Unless there’s some other trigger like buying a bundle later that is unknown.
    I know that I’d didn’t buy the starter pack, but have bought some SCL bundles since. I saw and bought Creative Uncommons hoping it would bring up Starter Pack again for me.

So this doesn’t align with my experience, but no big deal.