• Banelinghugs
    Banelinghugs Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    messaged you
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    T100 PVE focused MORDOR alliance have an opening for 1 new member.  Minimum requirements for each PVE are to at least hit 3rd reward from max which is usually the red Iso. Also full participation in all boss events. We regularly collect all rewards in boss events including Civil War. 

To avoid burnout all weeklong events are optional but you can get extra credit if you hit the requirement which can be used if you miss the required progression on a normal event. Since we haven't had many weeklongs you can also earn credits for getting 120% progression in a specific number of events each month. 

We use Line for messaging but it's not required . Miss 3 days without letting someone know or miss the progression goals for 3 events and you're subject to ejection. Please post a roster or your alliance so I can check. Thanks!

• TeamStewie
    Filled 
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for 1 new member. Please PM me with a link to your roster or current alliance if interested. Thanks.
  • poppero
    poppero Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Messaged 
  • TeamStewie
    Spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    edited May 2019
    1 spot available. Please PM me with Strange Sights score and current aliance. Thanks.

ETA-Spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    edited June 2019
    1 spot available. Please PM me with Venom Bomb Score and current alliance. Thanks

ETA- spot filled 
  • TeamStewie
    edited July 2019

T100 PVE focused MORDOR alliance looking for 1 member . Minimum requirements for each PVE are to at least hit 3rd reward from max (red iso).  Also full participation in all boss events. We regularly collect all rewards in boss events 

To avoid burnout all weeklong events are optional but you can get extra credit if you hit the requirement which can be used if you miss the required progression on a normal event.

We use Line for messaging . Miss 3 days without letting someone know or miss the progression goals for 3 events and you're subject to ejection. Please post a roster. Thanks!

1 spot available. Please PM me with Webbed Wonder Score and current alliance. Thanks

ETA spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    edited July 2019
    1 MORE spot available. Please PM if interested.

ETA spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    edited July 2019
    1 spot available. Please PM with SS score and alliance or roster info. Thanks.
  • TeamStewie
    edited July 2019
    Spot filled through Sinister Six. PM me if interested in joining starting with Hearts of Darkness

ETA spot filled
  • TeamStewie
    1 spot available. Please PM me with The Hunt score and roster info if interested.

• TeamStewie
    2 spots available. Please PM if interested.
  • TeamStewie
    Spots filled
  • TeamStewie
    Looking for 1 new permanent member. Please PM if interested.
  • TeamStewie
    One spot now open. Please PM if interested.