Come And Get Me - Event Details (2/26/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the event details for the upcoming Come And Get Me Alliance event:

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey look, it's Carnage! Cool beans, finally I'll get him fully covered. I'm on day 1,918 and somehow my Carnage is still only 4/3/5.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    R4G and Gamora both boosted? Awesome. 
    And Drax! Awesome trio.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

They Guardians are Always boosted for Come and get me. Apparently Thanos letting you use the Infinity gems didn't make the game easy enough...

(OK, it probably has more to do with that it was first run for 5* Star-Lord's release...)

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    qandols said:
    And Drax! Awesome trio.
    Yeah, Drax is one of my most recent champs and I’m really enjoying playing him. He’s definitely underrated... His purple passive is lethal! Great fun paired with W4sp or 4Pool. 
  • IYeaheahI
    IYeaheahI Posts: 53 Match Maker
    edited February 2019
    I suggest we change the name from 'boss event' to 'weekend off event'.

Thanos as a boss is a pushover as it is, he should be the one that gets boosted :-)
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    PuceMoose said:
    Hey look, it's Carnage! Cool beans, finally I'll get him fully covered. I'm on day 1,918 and somehow my Carnage is still only 4/3/5.
    My Carnage has been at 5/5/1 with 6 saved covers and I am at day 1554...at least I will get another green...
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    PuceMoose said:
    Wow, same... I mean, I have fewer days in the game, but mine is just one Black cover away from 13 powers, with 3 saved covers. He's at Level 250, so Carnage will be my next champ after I walk my War Machine with 10 saved covers up to champ from level 241. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Come And Get Me is my second-favoured Boss event after X-Men Vs. Apocalypse.
    Though Carnage as round reward isn't that appealing, these three covers will bring my Cletus to level 320. Fourth Doc Ock cover here I come!  B)

PS: Is there any particular reason why Star-Lord isn't boosted?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    PuceMoose said:
    Day 1120 here, and I had the exact same thought for mine, till I saw that the green was the round 7 reward and my alliance has never done that well ever. Guess my 5/5/2 7-saved Carnage will need to hang out at 209 a little longer...
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    This is not a complaint!! But why are the little side missions giving 1000 iso instead of 500? Are we doing double iso events? Whats going on?
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    @DAZ0273 That's a pretty good reason! ;)
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    This is not a complaint!! But why are the little side missions giving 1000 iso instead of 500? Are we doing double iso events? Whats going on?
    SHHHHH! Events giving more ISO than they're supposed to is a nice surprise. It's helping me level some of my characters through the usual ISO drain Alliance events are.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best results I ever gotten from the boss store. 

SS already championed and SL needs two more covers (drax champion levels will provide the other 4). I will need captain marvel for pve essential and pulled as soon as the store went live. Out of 6 pulls, I got the 2 SLs I need and an extra SS. 50% is great and perhaps I will wait for captain marvel to enter latest (better chance to add more covers to the remaining 2 in latest). 

Personal progress token netted me another SL and bonus hero Dr Strange (4 covers now). 
    Alliance progress token netted another SL. That’s 20 less drax champion levels I need now. 5/8 with a bonus hero is fantastic (makes up for the dry spell I had when pulling masked vengeance).
  • Salacious_D
    Salacious_D Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    No laughing at the back - with 13 hours to go we're about 85 clears away from completion. Is there a last set of sub-missions with 4 hours to go, or maybe a free-for-all? The last would be cool for those in less active alliances.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    No laughing at the back - with 13 hours to go we're about 85 clears away from completion. Is there a last set of sub-missions with 4 hours to go, or maybe a free-for-all? The last would be cool for those in less active alliances.
    There is a last four hour refresh.