Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

4* Star Lords slow healing rate

spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
Is there a reason 4* Star Lord's healing factor between bouts takes so long? Other 4* I've used the night before are at full health after 8 hours away from the game, but Star Lord is still recharging. Is this a known bug that hasn't been addressed or is there some reason he was developed to have such a slow heal rate between playthroughs of this game?

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    He has the same healing rate as most 4* (0.5hp/second) according to Jaedenkaal's Healing Rates thread. I think it's that a lot of the really good and commonly used 4* have one of the higher healing rates, while the others with the same rate as St4rLord are either rarely used, or don't tend to take as much damage (e.g. Vulture).
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,378 Chairperson of the Boards
    4-star Star-Lord will heal exactly 14,400 health in an 8 hour period (30 per minute, 1800 per hour) at his programmed rate of .5/hr.

So it depends what level your Star-Lord is at. Mine is level 279 and has 14,489 health so it would take him just over 8 hours to fully heal from 0.