Make selling unwanted covers easier

Options
Jezequel
Jezequel Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
This has been bothering me for quite some time now.

At present when you get covers (from tokens or from defeating enemies), they get put in the reward screen, where they have about 2 weeks before they expire. The problem is if you play with any consistency, this screen ends up full of covers. I currently have 250+ covers of varying qualities, most of which I'd like to sell. Why don't I sell unwanted covers as soon as I get them? Well, there might come a time when they are wanted before their expiry date (required characters for PvE or DDQ) so I don't tend to sell them till they're almost done.

The problem is there's no scroll bar in this screen and you can only see three covers a page, so this means that you have to scroll for miles to get to the bottom to see the covers which will expire the soonest. If you sell one at the bottom, the screen immediately jumps back to the top, so you have to scroll all the way down again to see the next cover.

Now, there is a "Sell All" button, but I also have covers mixed in there which I want to keep but can't recruit (due to not having the roster slots) and I wouldn't want to lose.

So my suggestion is either to have separate tabs by star rank (all 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s together for example), with "Sell All" buttons per tab, introduce a scroll bar so it's easier to get to the bottom or invert the order in which the covers are displayed so that the most recent to expire is at the top.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That whole screen needs an overhaul. It's about as unfriendly as it gets. Without trying, you can throw 2 dozen covers in there in less than an hour. Combine that with the shower of standard tokens that are 99% autosells, and this becomes a very tedious exercise for the player.
  • Some_Dude
    Some_Dude Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    A "Sell all 1 star" button would help
    Being able to select or check a group of covers and then press "Sell Selected" would help
    Sorting covers (rarity, character, time left, owned, etc.) would help
    Maybe locking specific covers to prevent them being sold by the "Sell All" button would help
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    example of that sell all button should be like:

sell all
    [x] 1 star
    [x] 2 star
    [0] 3 star
    [0] 4 star
    [0] 5 star

used only sell 1 or 2 stars and not 3-5
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I seem to recall a time when the game allowed you to sell a cover immediately after opening the token. Was I hallucinating, or was that actually real?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Perhaps simply arranging each token into a column based on the star level each with a sell all button would help this issue.

Then you could A: go through tokens of each level and decide which you need and don't (thus preventing accidental sales of needed tokens)

and B: Allow you to get rid of tokens you don't want much faster.
  • Another change would be to gain CP in the sale of 3 *, 4 * and 5 *.

3* = 1CP
    4 * = 3CP
    5 * = 10CP

Get 1k Iso for a 4 * which is quite hard to get is a joke.
  • SilverSniperDK
    SilverSniperDK Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have had the exact same though. A way to auto-sell unwanted covers would be great. I do use the 2* farming method, but even if people do that, there is essentially no need for 1* covers, once you get to a certain point.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yikes, this thread has been dormant since 2015. No wonder the complaints in the OP seemed out of date - now we have the filters and the auto-sale of expiring covers.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,921 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ***Mod Mode: ON***

Locking thread as the discussion is outdated to avoid confusion. If you would like to provide feedback regarding this issue, we ask that you please start a new thread. Thank you.

***Mod Mode: OFF***
This discussion has been closed.