Support Circuit Boss Node is too big/hit box is too large

Options
JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
Several times during the first round of clears of Support Circuit I opened the Boss node when I tapped on the second-to-last node.

During final clears (I did 4+3, much like we do with every PvE event) I also opened the Boss node by mistake a couple of times when I tapped on the very first node, then I opened it again by mistake when I tapped on the second-to-last node. And yes, I was tapping ON the node I wanted to open but the Boss node would open instead.

So, not only have you NOT fixed the Strange Sights map and it's bunched up nodes, but now you have another event with a giant Boss node that has an even larger "hit box".

I am genuinely curious how none of your testers caught this, and the only explanation I can think of is that none of your testers are actually playing on mobile so they're not fat-fingering a 5-6" screen, they're testing on a mobile emulator on a PC using a mouse to click the nodes, and so they really don't experience the issues that actual mobile users are encountering, such as when you have nodes that are far too big and/or far too close to one another all on a tiny screen. Because they're not playing on a tiny screen.

Now this may not be a bug, per se, but when I tap on one node and the game opens another node, and it does that repeatedly until I finally tap not on the first node but off to the side of the first node, in my books that DOES make it a technical issue.

Please fix this. Strange Sights, Suport Circuit, and every other map. There is simply no excuse to cram all of the nodes all up on top of one another.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @JSP869
    Thanks for reporting. As this is a technical issue, I'd recommend sending a ticket to Customer Support. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Will do! Thanks, Tombstone!