List of various improvements to the game

Options
bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
In no particular order:
* create the ability to save your favorite teams so that you don't have to scroll through hundreds of characters and select them 1 by 1. You could simply select 1 of 10 favorite teams to battle with. It would be a beloved feature.
* when champs reach maximum level, bring all of their powers to level 5. For example, when Medusa or 4*Carol reach level 370, then their power levels would become 5/5/5. This is a great incentive to continue playing the game. 
* create smaller token pools for Classic Legends. Dilution is getting so bad and bonus heroes are not solving the problem. 
* Increase the frequency of DDQ Crash of the Titans from 5 days to 3 or less.
* Lock out players with 5* champs from entering SCL 7 or below. Lock out players with 4* champs from SCL 6 and below. 
* make it easier to obtain supports! Including the high level ones. Include all supports in the tokens. 
* remove PVE placement rewards! Give us back our life. Beef up progression rewards at the same time. 
* stop releasing new characters every 2 weeks. I'm sure everyone would be relieved. Every 3 weeks would be a welcome change. 
* create new PVE events. The current rotation is tiresome and boring. We want new events and a longer cycle of them. 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd still let players with 4* champs into SCL6 in PvE, just not SCL5 or below. Lets them still have the option to drop down to a level that doesn't need the Featured 5* when they don't have it.
    Other than that, I am 100% in favour of all of these.

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd still let players with 4* champs into SCL6 in PvE, just not SCL5 or below. Lets them still have the option to drop down to a level that doesn't need the Featured 5* when they don't have it.
    Other than that, I am 100% in favour of all of these.

I agree with this.  

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    In no particular order:
    * create smaller token pools for Classic Legends. Dilution is getting so bad and bonus heroes are not solving the problem. 
    I can't see them ever doing this. All that would happen here is that players would pull from only the tokens with the highest number of "good" characters. And they won't spend time distributing "good" and "bad" characters evenly in these hypothetical tokens because that would require acknowledging that some characters are "good" and others are "bad", which they also won't do.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    In no particular order:
    I can't see them ever doing this. All that would happen here is that players would pull from only the tokens with the highest number of "good" characters. And they won't spend time distributing "good" and "bad" characters evenly in these hypothetical tokens because that would require acknowledging that some characters are "good" and others are "bad", which they also won't do.
    What I could see them doing is some sort of rotating thing. Latest 8 plus 8 Classics, the Classics change completely for 8 different ones every season. Probably best with some sort of semi-random order on the Classics.
  • Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    The idea of a favorite teams shortcut is good. An alternative would be to just allow sorting of the character list when selecting teams. Sorting options like alphabetical or by stars would help in locating characters. The character roster could also use additional sorting options like alphabetical or by leveling availability (moving those who can go up levels or add covers to the front of the list).

We get the same stories over and over again and we incessantly have to click to skip the stories. How about, after the first run of the story, the story screens aren't displayed at all. Maybe a setting option to "Turn off repeat stories".
  • Shiholude
    Shiholude Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I like most of these. Good comments.