Masked Vengeance Tokens?

2»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards

I pulled 43 - I really want to cover GG more, get him to the place where he's more easily finished.  I did... okay actually:

3 Spider-Man (Back in Black,) enough to finish him with the BH I drew, so at least I finished another 5*

1 Green Goblin black - a color I had only 2 of, so he's now 3/4/3.  My Sandman is 328, so I'll be able to finish him eventually if I BH him...

1 Ghost Rider - already champed, so a bit of a bummer, but whatever.

3 BH - (two SM:IW, which allowed me to finish BSSM, and one Sandman.)

So a bit below average with 5*, but above average with BH.  I may or may not draw a handful more before noon tomorrow.

• Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    RNG is your frenemy
    Tell me about it  :|

Managed 3 5* pulls, all 3 Robbie green.  Of course I have 5 in that color already... Only pulled because I wanted covers for the other 2 characters, oh well  :/
    I know there are natural streaks within random sequences, and it may just be confirmation bias, but it does seem like the game's RNG gets 'stuck' on occasion. I got three Kitty covers in a row from Latests recently (I wasn't complaining) and I certainly wasn't going to stop pulling until the game stopped handing them to me.

Not pulling from this store personally, because my BSSM is 3/0/1 and GRRR is 1/1/1 - so far off that it doesn't seem worth it to try to push them towards being champed. Another reason that more regular re-specs of characters would make sense - if we had any expectation that these characters might be updated at some point, then it might be worth chasing them. As it is, unless you're desperate to champ them all just for the sake of it, there's very little point.