Which are the least used charecters in each tier?

Options
13»

Comments

• MoonKnight
    MoonKnight Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited January 2019
    Options
    IceIX said:
    jamesh said:
    I suspect this is related to the "latest 12" vaulting that was introduced with bonus heroes, just after Agent Coulson's release.
    Punisher is one of the fairly new characters that missed out on being featured as "latest 12", so has spent a larger proportion of his life virtually inaccessible along with Drax, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kate Bishop, and Moon Knight.
    Although when compared to those other characters, I'm a bit surprised people have used Winter Soldier and War Machine more.
    I can't recall offhand if Winter Soldier has, but War Machine has been part of a direct buy bundle before so more people just flat out have at least 1/1/1 of him.
    If I recall correctly Winter Soldier and War Machine were also 4* required for shield training at one point. I’m not sure if punisher ever was, that may have been before I started ~ 7 months ago.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No way. The 2* has to be Steve. Moonstone at least has the only special tile theft ability in 2* land going for her, and her huge...health pool.

What you stealing in 2* land? Some Daken strike tiles? XD
    It's a decent use of black AP on those nodes where she's required and where there are Maggia Muscle. Just killing them faster is usually better, but... /shrug. I can't say I'd ever bring her instead of anyone else just for that effect, though.
    As a 2* player when DDQ was introduced, Moonstone stealing Maggia Muscle tiles was invaluable to complete TBE back when it was 4 waves of 3 characters each.  If you could farm a muscle in wave 1 for 2+ beefy strike tiles (my personal best was 7, IIRC), the rest was trivialized when you used OBW to double dip on them along with Ares/Thor to add damage on green/yellow.  Only one day in five had muscles in the early wave, I believe, so even then she was a niche character. 

Now, Moobstone’s old black was significantly more expensive and less useful, so that probably hurts her usage weighted over time...
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm surprised Sentry isn't the 3* since it seems like everyone hates him.
    The only justification I can think of is that every time Prodigal Sun rolls around everyone is forced to use him a few times.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dokiy said:
    Who plays with Eddie Brock venom in 4 star? Or Spider-Woman? More than Punisher? Crazy.
    3-star Loki and Eddie Brock are a very brutal combo.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or for that matter, Eddie Brock and Hobo Fist.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love to see a graph of 5 Gambits use through 2018. I guess 1* venom gets a bit of use from his old stun days?

Like everyone I'm surprised by Punmax but thinking back I didn't use him much for pve either when I was in 4* world, there were always faster options.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tony_Foot said:
    I'd love to see a graph of 5 Gambits use through 2018. I guess 1* venom gets a bit of use from his old stun days?

Guessing not much different than Thor now and Panthos before. In fact maybe less as Gambit was never the best option for PVE. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tony_Foot said:

Guessing not much different than Thor now and Panthos before. In fact maybe less as Gambit was never the best option for PVE. 
    Lots of people used him in PvE anyway.