Which are the least used charecters in each tier?

Options

Comments

• Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Clearly, people use Wasp the least because they feel it's too easy to win with her. The game just isn't a challenge at all once you CALL THE SWARM!!!

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX said:
    Ugh, I apparently can't read charts today. I blame a heavy lunch. Updated!
    A heavy liquid lunch?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    IceIX said:
    Ugh, I apparently can't read charts today. I blame a heavy lunch. Updated!
    A heavy liquid lunch?
    Fajita burrito and a Mexican Coke.  Mmm.... real cane sugar....
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,286 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have to say I am a bit surprised at Pun4 being the least used 4.  That's very interesting information.  I imagine someone like FlapTain is skewed because his Crash takes three times or so to win and Pun4 only takes once?  Hmmmmm.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Personal least used
    1-only have spider man and iron man, so tie for everyone else
    2-Cap by a mile
    3-Angel
    4-Thing
    5- Wasp- least used of my champs. Overall least used BSSM
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX said:
    Normalized by days released (otherwise God Emperor Doom would win 5*s, Spider-Ham would win 4*s, etc. And that's just stupid.) Also disregarding Limited characters, otherwise Yelena, Bag-Man, and Devil Dino win handily there in their own tiers.

1* Hawkeye (Classic)
    2* Moonstone
    3* Vision
    4* Punisher (Max)
    5* Wasp

Edit: Updated. Professor X is not a 5*. He is used more often than PUNISHER X-TREME however.
    Thanks for sharing this.  I would never have guessed Hawkeye (I would have thought Venom) for 1*'s and absolutely would have never guessed 4* Punisher.   Shows what I know.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    IceIX said:
    Normalized by days released (otherwise God Emperor Doom would win 5*s, Spider-Ham would win 4*s, etc. And that's just stupid.) Also disregarding Limited characters, otherwise Yelena, Bag-Man, and Devil Dino win handily there in their own tiers.

1* Hawkeye (Classic)
    2* Moonstone
    3* Vision
    4* Punisher (Max)
    5* Wasp

Edit: Updated. Professor X is not a 5*. He is used more often than PUNISHER X-TREME however.
    Thanks for sharing this.  I would never have guessed Hawkeye (I would have thought Venom) for 1*'s and absolutely would have never guessed 4* Punisher.   Shows what I know.
    Venom is fairly popular for the 1* node in DDQ, apparently.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pun Max is groovy, this cannot stand! I will have to use him everyday now to combat this injustice!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As soon as i get the last one i need, i'll be right there with you. he is a very rare drop for me...
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    PunMax?  Yeah, I liked him when I was in the 4*... maybe his kit is too complicated? He's a heavy hitter for sure when used properly.
    Vision is a surprise too, he's got a decent AOE red, but needs the Blue first.  Again, like PunMax, a two step character. Maybe that's the issue?

IceIX said:

1* Hawkeye (Classic)
    2* Moonstone
    3* Vision
    4* Punisher (Max)
    5* Wasp

4*ProX saw a ton of play before in the 3*-4* transition with the Charlie's Angels combo... guess that's dead.
  • IceIX
    Options
    4*ProX saw a ton of play before in the 3*-4* transition with the Charlie's Angels combo... guess that's dead.
    Nah. He's in the lower portion of 4*s, but not *that* close to the bottom. Just me misreading the chart and not double checking before a post.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No way. The 2* has to be Steve. Moonstone at least has the only special tile theft ability in 2* land going for her, and her huge...health pool.

What you stealing in 2* land? Some Daken strike tiles? XD
    Of the other 2*, Bullseye's Protects are the ones I would more often go after. And, as mentioned, she was invaluable in dealing with Maggia Muscle at one point. Also often handy in dealing with Cage/Fist when transitioning to 3*. Heck, if it weren't for the fact that the AI always has them at 3 covers, they'd probably join the very small group of Team-ups that I actually keep from PvE.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Pun Max is groovy, this cannot stand! I will have to use him everyday now to combat this injustice!
    Agreed! Big Pun cannot be last!

Edit: Forgot my own list.

1* Hawkeye
    2* Moonstone
    3* Beast
    4* Captain Falcon
    5* Archangel
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is nuts. Moonstone needs more love. Unboosted 4K damage at 2 star level. Figure it out people lol. And 4Pun lowest 4 star? Would have never guessed that 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I suspect this is related to the "latest 12" vaulting that was introduced with bonus heroes, just after Agent Coulson's release.
    Punisher is one of the fairly new characters that missed out on being featured as "latest 12", so has spent a larger proportion of his life virtually inaccessible along with Drax, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kate Bishop, and Moon Knight.
    Although when compared to those other characters, I'm a bit surprised people have used Winter Soldier and War Machine more.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Who plays with Eddie Brock venom in 4 star? Or Spider-Woman? More than Punisher? Crazy.
  • IceIX
    Options
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    I suspect this is related to the "latest 12" vaulting that was introduced with bonus heroes, just after Agent Coulson's release.
    Punisher is one of the fairly new characters that missed out on being featured as "latest 12", so has spent a larger proportion of his life virtually inaccessible along with Drax, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kate Bishop, and Moon Knight.
    Although when compared to those other characters, I'm a bit surprised people have used Winter Soldier and War Machine more.
    I can't recall offhand if Winter Soldier has, but War Machine has been part of a direct buy bundle before so more people just flat out have at least 1/1/1 of him.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Honestly surprised Moonstone is the least used 2* in my opinion she’s head and shoulders above 2* Captain Marvel. 2* Steve might not do much damage but he does still have decent board control.
    Personally my least used 3* has to be Angel as I don’t believe I’ve ever used him. At all. 
    For 4* if I limit it just to champed characters (the only 4* I use) it would probably be Quake as I don’t think I’ve ever used her outside essentials. 
    I’m not a 5* player so picking my least used is meaningless. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heh, now I want to give Moonstone/Vision/Big Pun a try next time Combined Arms rolls around.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dokiy said:
    Who plays with Eddie Brock venom in 4 star? Or Spider-Woman? More than Punisher? Crazy.
    Eddie can be fun in some gimmick teams, with Kraven or whoever. His green can also be brutal against Ultron Sentries. Spider-Woman's powers are sub-optimal, but the flexibility of her purple and her ability to tank like nobody's business with her black do make her useful in some matchups.