**** Howard the Duck (Howard, A Duck) ****

12346»

Comments

• wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Hi, anyone thinking of best build for Howard? MIne is 3/5/5 with 1 Green on the vine.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    wingX said:
    Hi, anyone thinking of best build for Howard? MIne is 3/5/5 with 1 Green on the vine.

Perfectly serviceable. The main value in green is as a board shaker anyway and it does that just fine at 3 covers. The other two Powers are a bit more unique, so they are good to have at 5 covers, though I suppose a 4/4/5 build wouldn't be bad either if you want a bit more green punch.

So you can just save the green cover until you can champ Howard.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Quebbster said:
    wingX said:

Perfectly serviceable. The main value in green is as a board shaker anyway and it does that just fine at 3 covers. The other two Powers are a bit more unique, so they are good to have at 5 covers, though I suppose a 4/4/5 build wouldn't be bad either if you want a bit more green punch.

So you can just save the green cover until you can champ Howard.

Fantastic advice. Advice I want and need, too. Thanks, @Quebbster.

And strong evidence as to why an arbitrary time limit on sleepy threads is just bad policy. This is as useful and relevant as it was in June 2017...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Character threads are an exception to the thread necromancy rule since it is useful to collect all the discussion in one Place. You just need to be careful to make sure old discussion isn't about a previous version.