When does kitty leave latest legend

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
Does anyone know what kitty Pryde leaves latest legends?

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Not for a while. Loki is next. Kitty should be due to leave no sooner than early Feb.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    February 11, if release patterns (4/4/5) hold.  That is, a 4 after Spider-Ham, then a new 5 on 1/24/19.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    You might want to fix your sig...it's taking up a lot of space =)

Also yes, you've got a while left for Kitty. Loki's next on the chopping block...and I think that'll be about 2 weeks after Kingpin's tokens expire? Something like that?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    You might want to fix your sig...it's taking up a lot of space =)

Also yes, you've got a while left for Kitty. Loki's next on the chopping block...and I think that'll be about 2 weeks after Kingpin's tokens expire? Something like that?

Yep, that's what they said when Star Lord left tokens 3 days later than usual - the token store was held open until Thursday on that one because of promotions.

So unless they close the store late for some reason, two weeks from Monday.  Token updates happen when they do the data push, which is usually between 10am and 11am EST.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    February 11, if release patterns (4/4/5) hold.  That is, a 4 after Spider-Ham, then a new 5 on 1/24/19.
    It's always screwy tracking release patterns, because sometimes they break it and fix it, and sometimes they break it and start a new pattern. 5* Parker came early, we got three 4's in a row to get back on track. 5* Thor came early, pattern changed. Okoye came early, pattern changed. Cable came early, then we got three 4's in a row to get us back on track (to the Okoye pattern).

The worst part is having to wait basically 6 weeks for the next 5 to figure out where the pattern is heading.

But I digress. My notes show the same, 5/4/4 pattern, Kingpin now, next 5* is Jan 24th, on that Thursday, that character's release store will end the following Monday, and they'll rotate into tokens two weeks later on Feb 11th, and that's when Kitty would rotate out.
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    As GED was released last week, earlier than expected, should we now expect Kitty to rotate out on the 4th Feb?
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I'm sitting on 2/5/5 with 10 saved... it's crazy trying to get this last yellow.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sitting on 2/5/5 with 10 saved... it's crazy trying to get this last yellow.
    I
     have a 6/3/4 build at the moment, would be happy to trade my extra yellow for a non-yellow.
    I figure Kitty will get a feeder fairly soon after leaving Latest Legends, perhaps around the start of next season.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Mine is 2/1/1
    I'm 7/88 pulls since Kingpin entered, only 2 of them were Kitty. Ugh
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I'm on that wait for a feeder flow with 4/5/3 and 3 saved I believe 
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I'm on that wait for a feeder flow with 4/5/3 and 3 saved I believe 
    I hear ya, could be worse if I was at 5/5/2...
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do we have any official word that Kitty leaves this Monday? Or is that still just a good guess? Anything from Discord?
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    Very likely this Monday
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    Official word is usually not issued as to when people leave Latest other than:  two weeks after the new release store closes, the new 5 enters Latest. Almost every time, that translates into Monday, mid morning EDT. Loki hung in a little longer until the holiday break ended, and he left on Wed 1/2/19.

Everyone should expect Kitty to leave Monday. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    To give another vote of confidence, the new 5 star will enter LT 2 weeks after its store closes.

Doctor Doom's store closed on 21st of January. Two weeks later would be 4th Feb, which is this coming Monday.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've not got a huge hoard, but once his store closed I saved everything. Got 400CP and 10 legendary tokens. I'm hoping for a bunch of Doom covers...but I know I'll probably get Kingpin ¬¬
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've not got a huge hoard, but once his store closed I saved everything. Got 400CP and 10 legendary tokens. I'm hoping for a bunch of Doom covers...but I know I'll probably get Kingpin ¬¬
    Same here. All I really care about is getting at least one Doom cover so I can do Essentials, tho.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    I got one GED, so that's good. I'm however still on only one Kitty, but luckily it's yellow so she is usable even at one cover.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still haven't got Kingpin for essentials yet. Rather have Doom obviously but either would be good. Or any 5* for that matter. Though I did pull a Wasp from Classics making her my highest covered 5* with 12 covers....

In a former life I must have done some horrible stuff to RNG's grandmother.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Scofie said:
    I still haven't got Kingpin for essentials yet. Rather have Doom obviously but either would be good. Or any 5* for that matter. Though I did pull a Wasp from Classics making her my highest covered 5* with 12 covers....

In a former life I must have done some horrible stuff to RNG's grandmother.
    My current highest 5-star is Loki, who's not terrible, but is also not a meta defining character. Like @TPF Alexis I'm just looking for a God Doom cover in Latests when he moves in to that collection... I'm down to five total 5 stars I don't have a single cover for, with feeders for Black Bolt and Silver Surfer within a cover of providing one cover for the characters.