When does kitty leave latest legend

2»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    She's out, for anyone waiting for this to happen.
  • janderlick
    janderlick Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Nooooooo! My Kitty has 11 covers so now what do I do? I really want to finish her and a bunch of other 5* so I guess all CP goes to Classic tokens now. I'm not bonusing her because I have 5 red covers and don't want to miss adding covers to other 5*.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    I have 3 LTs and enough CP to make four pulls at the moment for God Doom. I may wait a little longer on the hoard, as I have at least one more character who's going to pull a cover to give me one more LT, and judging on TPF Alexis result, I might want to make sure I can at least take 20 pulls for the one character I'm chasing in case RNG bad luck hits me.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 1/4/5 Kitty is weeping.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
     My 5/5/2 Kitty with 7 saved covers is also weeping!! LOL
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    chris0001 said:
     My 5/5/2 Kitty with 7 saved covers is also weeping!! LOL
    ouch.  The inevitable feeder will only make it sadder.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Nooooooo! My Kitty has 11 covers so now what do I do? I really want to finish her and a bunch of other 5* so I guess all CP goes to Classic tokens now. I'm not bonusing her because I have 5 red covers and don't want to miss adding covers to other 5*.
    She'll show up in one of the special stores at some point. Saving your CP for that might be a better idea if you can face the open-ended and potentially extensive wait.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Put
     her as your bonus hero if you really want to cover her. The chance of getting Kitty from a Classic token is around one in 200, so you will need all the covers you can get. If you do happen to get a red that's just a champ level later.
    But, as mentioned, it might be better to save CP for a special store. Classic Legends are good if you focus on the fourstar tier, but if you want to focus on fivestars you should aim for Latest Legends or special stores.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 3 LTs and enough CP to make four pulls at the moment for God Doom. I may wait a little longer on the hoard, as I have at least one more character who's going to pull a cover to give me one more LT, and judging on TPF Alexis result, I might want to make sure I can at least take 20 pulls for the one character I'm chasing in case RNG bad luck hits me.
    My results really don't have any bearing on your odds. The variation is pretty wide with odds as low as these. I think it took me forty or fifty pulls to get my first Gho5t Rider when he hit Tokens, but others, I've got on my first pull. Past results are not an indicator of future performance and all that.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    17 tokens and about 600CP, I got three Doom covers (now 2/2/0) and two Kingpin covers (now 0/2/2)

Didn't get a single bonus hero. I was hoping for at least some bonus 4*s to level Chavez up (all the other 4*s are champed. Only Namor's missing so I can't bonus him. Decided to focus on Chavez to get her up to level 320 so I can finally champ JJ).

Bit of a bust in the 4* area, but I pulled two for her just by chance...so not bad.

Coulda been a lot worse. I'm just glad I got some Doom covers to get him started.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Tried hard to get Kitty covered, but fizzled out badly. Wound up with her at just 3/2/4, but champed Kingpin and Cable while pulling.

23 total covers for Cable. I think it was 3/12/8 with the 3rd blue which allowed me to champ and respec just coming yesterday.
    Perfect 13 for kingpin at 5/5/3.

Now to hope for a feeder and some BH luck.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    My results really don't have any bearing on your odds.
    Now are you just saying that or have you secretly all along been responsible for when players get 5*?

If that is the case, should I pull from Latest Legends on Wednesday, say around 5.18pm?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    My results really don't have any bearing on your odds.
    Now are you just saying that or have you secretly all along been responsible for when players get 5*?

If that is the case, should I pull from Latest Legends on Wednesday, say around 5.18pm?