The hours are over. Let bolas die.

2»

Comments

• HarryMason
    HarryMason Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    My main beef with the incessant rerunning of hou events is the objectives. They've just become obnoxious. I like that they changed the objectives for rotgp, but that event has , in my opinion, the absolute worst prize payout I've seen. New objectives and prize structure would be greatly appreciated, but we really just need new events that matter . Duel decks was kinda fun the first couple times, but now it's getting beaten into the ground, too. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    DumasAG said:
    From a lore perspective, Bolas doesn't die during or after the hours. This title should really be changed
    Then think about the title as what the gatewatch have currently in mind. The hours are over : check,  let's finally put an end on bolas.

bken1234 said:
    I’ll take HOU events over B4T any day. 
    I
     agree that the event is better. But apart from fsk 16 things and pizza, few things remain desirable after having had them too often.

My main beef with the incessant rerunning of hou events is the objectives. They've just become obnoxious. I like that they changed the objectives for rotgp, but that event has , in my opinion, the absolute worst prize payout I've seen. New objectives and prize structure would be greatly appreciated, but we really just need new events that matter . Duel decks was kinda fun the first couple times, but now it's getting beaten into the ground, too. 

"hurray, another HoD"
    :(
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I like HoD cuz only 3 nodes - I just want them to rotate the required PW
  • Laeuftbeidir
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    I do not understand either :open_mouth:
  • Laeuftbeidir
    "we use an automated analyse system counting keywords in the forum. We've seen HoD and RotGP being mentioned repeatedly and wanted to make sure you all get the content you seem to want, so we scheduled the two events weekly until July."
  • KageTora
    KageTora Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Hurray for RotGP again!   :tired_face:
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seriously, everyone hates this event.  And with it being Legacy now its a joke to beat anyway.  Just super time-consuming.

Why don't we get Trial of Zeal back, or something?  Hell I'll even take the Kaladesh PvEs back in coalition format at this point.