Graphics lagging after update [Investigating]

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
If the battlefield gets more than 3 supports now,  the graphics begin to lag badly.  So bad that the game freezes for 1 to 2 seconds before resuming. Especially noticeable during gem conversions

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Spell copies in hand also cause the game to slow considerably. The game is back to normal speed when I exile all copies from my hand. I was trying to gauge at what extent TYS is unplayable.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    If the battlefield gets more than 3 supports now,  the graphics begin to lag badly.  So bad that the game freezes for 1 to 2 seconds before resuming. Especially noticeable during gem conversions
    It has taken ages this morning to play the events.
    Also the last match of RatC with all those IA supports in the battlefield was horribly lagged.
    I thought it was my Android device so restarted it.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, 

Can you send me a Direct Message with some details, please? 
    We'll need your player UID, device, OS, which cards and PW you were using and if you are connected on a WiFi. 

Thank you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Gunmix25 said:
    Also the last match of RatC with all those IA supports in the battlefield was horribly lagged.
    I think this was always the case with energize gems and Servo supports. After a certain amount of them are on the board the game starts to lag tremendously. But this has been the case for a very long time
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
     adding my chords of calling lag issue. It may be related to all convoke cards but I can't be certain as I haven't tested anything other than chords of calling

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76395/chords-of-calling-lag#latest
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jimpark said:
    rafalele said:
    Gunmix25 said:
    I think this was always the case with energize gems and Servo supports. After a certain amount of them are on the board the game starts to lag tremendously. But this has been the case for a very long time
    Yes, but not. In this version is worst.
  • Elektrophorus
    Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had this happen the other day to me too, versus a Nissa1 PW. Not sure what the cause was, but every round the game slowed down up to the point where it took a full minute (timed) to even swap a gem over. I played for maybe 10 more turns, as the game got slower and slower. The game ended up crashing and I lost my node.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jimpark said:
     adding my chords of calling lag issue. It may be related to all convoke cards but I can't be certain as I haven't tested anything other than chords of calling

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76395/chords-of-calling-lag#latest
    I narrowed it down to the stored mana on cards being part of the problem as well as having reinforced supports on the battlefield. Once I cast the stored mana cards and all I have left is normal cards things smooth out dramatically.