Random MPQ Thoughts

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Just had the realization today that Falcon's PvP is called Top Gun. And who's the reward at 900? Iceman! 

I see what you did there, d3...
    Maverick 5* confirmed!

If the next event is the Danger Zone Room, I think you're onto something.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    My random MPQ thought:
    More Pizza Quantity.
    The one that always pops into my head is Marvel Pozole Quest. Deadpool's search for the best hominy stew anywhere!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    My random MPQ thought:
    More Pizza Quantity.
    The one that always pops into my head is Marvel Pozole Quest. Deadpool's search for the best hominy stew anywhere!
    Funny you said that, I just had pozole an hour ago. 

Another random thought is that everytime I see Dazzler, the song Dancing Queen starts playing in my head. 
  • sambrookjm
    bbigler said:
    broll said:
    My random MPQ thought:
    More Pizza Quantity.

Another random thought is that everytime I see Dazzler, the song Dancing Queen starts playing in my head. 
    Deadpool's "Whales! Whales! Whales!" is *always* sung to Motley's Crue's "Girls! Girls! Girls!" in my head.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    broll said:
    My random MPQ thought:
    More Pizza Quantity.

Deadpool's "Whales! Whales! Whales!" is *always* sung to Motley's Crue's "Girls! Girls! Girls!" in my head.
    For me, I always think of "A Whale of a Tale", but then again, I'll take any excuse to think of that movie :)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Just had the realization today that Falcon's PvP is called Top Gun. And who's the reward at 900? Iceman! 

Maverick 5* confirmed!

Wrong Top Gun reference. 
    Goose Rider is incoming

• Articyular
    Articyular Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    With the addition of Cable, every combination of colors is represented in the 5* Tier
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Maverick 5* confirmed!

Wrong Top Gun reference. 
    Goose Rider is incoming

No, that is the result should the Ghost Rider spirit inhabit Howard the Duck.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    So in Deadpool Vs MPQ why exactly does Wolverine change costume after his first battle with Deadpool? He then forms a team of totally not X-force members! He could have put on some bikini briefs and a hat for as much sense as that makes!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Repulsor Punching Professor X feels like kind of a jerk move.
    No moreso than Natasha using his chair to steady her sniper rifle while Wanda waves her hands around doing...whatever it is she actually does
  • sambrookjm
    Repulsor Punching Professor X feels like kind of a jerk move.
    To be fair, it's really hard to miss that big head of his, floating around the board...
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    CT1888 said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Maverick 5* confirmed!

Wrong Top Gun reference. 
    Goose Rider is incoming

No, that is the result should the Ghost Rider spirit inhabit Howard the Duck.
    Ducks quack, geese honk. 

(to be fair, I didn't know Goose Rider existed, let alone in 2 versions, until I did a search for this thread).
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever I see DDQ I think of Dairy Queen and then it makes me hungry for ice cream.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    bbigler said:

The Hand ninjas' "Turn to Smoke" is always accompanied by ELO's "Turn to Stone" in mine.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever Beast pops up in the battle screen, I keep thinking it looks like he just got kicked in the crotch.
  • Ex_XMan_Man
    Ex_XMan_Man Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    If the devs were to incorporate the 90's cartoon X-men theme into the game any time you are playing with one of the X-men...I would never use anyone else and actually turn my game sounds on.  Granted it would get me in trouble at work but hey...deal with it, bub.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    If the devs were to incorporate the 90's cartoon X-men theme into the game any time you are playing with one of the X-men...I would never use anyone else and actually turn my game sounds on.  Granted it would get me in trouble at work but hey...deal with it, bub.
    Try the Japanese version.
  • Ex_XMan_Man
    Ex_XMan_Man Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Try the Japanese version.
    .....how have I not heard that before?  Haha thank you for that.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    How can Rocket hold an out-stretched gun that weighs more than he does?  That's just bad physics. 
    Why is the Mother Lode 78K ISO (which I can earn in 2 days) while the Stark Salary is 20K HP (which I can earn in about 50 days)? That's just bad economics.
    How can Ghost put on a suit that she would just phase through?  How does she eat food?  How does she walk around without falling through the earth?
    Do you think Medusa uses her prehensile hair for everyday chores?
    Why is Black Bolt wearing a wing suit?
    Who would win in an arm-wrestling competition, Cable or Colossus?  Assuming Cable uses his left arm.
    Do you think the Wasp Gauntlets would fit on Devil Dino?