Ral, Izzet Viceroy: Official Thread

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

manabluepng Ral, Izzet Viceroy manaredpng

(At Level 60)
+0 manawhitepng | +5 manabluepng | +0 manablackpng | +5 manaredpng | -2 managreenpng 
102 HP
Creatures: 6 | Supports: 5 | Spells: 8

"A talented storm mage who has risen to the highest ranks of the Izzet League. Ral Zarek is brilliant, unpredictable, and daring; everything the Izzet value most. He invented a device that can track Planeswalker arrivals and departures on Ravnica, and devoted much of his time to study the ins and outs of interplanar travels."

Abilities

Prophetic Research - Cost 6
Level 1 - Pick one of the top 3 cards from your library. Fetch that card, then destroy the others.
Level 2 - Fetch that card and give it 2 mana, then destroy the others.
Level 3 - ...and give it 4 mana...
Level 4 - ...and give it 6 mana...

Rechargeable Blast - Cost 12
Level 1 - Deal damage to target creature equal to the number of spells in your graveyard times 1.
Level 2 - ...in your graveyard times 2.
Level 3 - ...times 2. Then the first spell in your hand gains that amount of mana.
Level 4 - ...in your graveyard times 3.

Flux of Genius - Cost 18
Level 1 - Create Minor Flux of Genius Token.
Level 2 - Create a Flux of Genius Token.
Level 3 - Create Improved Flux of Genius Token.
Level 4 - Create Major Flux of Genius Token.

Tokens

Flux of Genius
Minor - [4 Shield] Support: Whenever you cast a Spell, this support deals 4 damage to any target.
Regular - ...to any target. Then, draw a card.
Improved - ...deals 5 damage to any target. Then, draw 2 cards.
Major - ...deals 6 damage...

Comments

• NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    I'm really hoping the new set has a good burn card (looking at hour of devastation) to send this PW over the edge. It'll already be amazing with blue sun...
  • Daninja
    Daninja Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I cannot find any info on when this great PW will make his way into the vault, I'm really looking forward to getting him!

@Brigby Is there any info whatsoever on his vault arrival? Is it gonna be in a couple of weeks, month, longer?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daninja said:
    I cannot find any info on when this great PW will make his way into the vault, I'm really looking forward to getting him!

@Brigby Is there any info whatsoever on his vault arrival? Is it gonna be in a couple of weeks, month, longer?
    Just from experience, it's likely I'm wrong : I expect him in three weeks from tomorrow
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Daninja said:

Just from experience, it's likely I'm wrong : I expect him in three weeks from tomorrow
    Next thursday in vault!
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    was hoping book devourer would work well in his deck, not to much it discards the cards full or not but doesnt trigger the spells in your graveyard, back to the drawing board