Guilds of Ravnica - what are you looking forward to?

Options
2»

Comments

• NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is looking forward to it arriving too much?
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    NinjaE said:
    Is looking forward to it arriving too much?

Obviously
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Assassin's trophy - kill spell in green !
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hope that the next card gallery will actually end up at the card gallery here.. Or at octals side, but not on Facebook.
  • Buizel
    Buizel Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I look forward to spending $50.00 worth of crystals for packs, opening 1 awful mythic, 2 rares that were changed from uncommons for some reason, getting enough runes to level my Nicol Bolas another 2 levels, and then seeing nonstop "deals" of getting a new planeswalker for $25.00 that I can't level.
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Buizel said:
    I look forward to spending $50.00 worth of crystals for packs, opening 1 awful mythic, 2 rares that were changed from uncommons for some reason, getting enough runes to level my Nicol Bolas another 2 levels, and then seeing nonstop "deals" of getting a new planeswalker for $25.00 that I can't level.
    Sounds like this isn't your first rodeo here cowboy... ;)
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buizel said:
    Well I would guess this isn’t going to happen. The GRN PW are 2 color and will likely cost more than $25. 
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm looking forward to just knowing that it will get here. The dead silence is agitating.
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i look forward to the absurd token decks that are coming up. Between the soldiers, knights and elf tokens from selesnya, and our new angel machine (divine visitation) I anticipate some pretty obscene things coming
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thuran said:
    i look forward to the absurd token decks that are coming up. Between the soldiers, knights and elf tokens from selesnya, and our new angel machine (divine visitation) I anticipate some pretty obscene things coming
    I feel like this can end up being a disadvantage until we get more leaders with multiple types. If we're trying to make 4+ token types, you're going to end up in a problem since there are only 3 creature slots.
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sounds like a good problem to have.
    wereotter said:
    Thuran said:
    I feel like this can end up being a disadvantage until we get more leaders with multiple types. If we're trying to make 4+ token types, you're going to end up in a problem since there are only 3 creature slots.

• Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    starfall said:
    When is this set landing?
    Nobody knows....

I'm sure any day we'll get a post about how the dev team is working diligently towards the release and no actual date.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thuran said:
    Time to break out that Mistcaller!