Broll said:
    Total Per Person Number of People Required 
    Normal ? ? ?
    Normal (Left) ? 15680 ?
    Hard (Sokovia) 87000 15260 5.701179554
    Hard (Kamar Taj) 87000 15320 5.678851175
    Deadly (Wakanda) 142000 15320 9.268929504
    Deadly (Savage Land) 142000 15680 9.056122449

Edit: Updated with more info from others.

I copied this from a points thread in the forums and, if I'm seeing this right, the normal mode gave just as many points as the Deadly node in (Savage Land) and the hard modes gave just about the same points.  So I guess if we do the 4 (deadly x 2) and 6 (hard x 2) we should all get the same individual progression rewards.  Unless I'm misreading the results?
  • Doktor_Monroe
    Doktor_Monroe Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hi Guys, new account is working, Sunny here,

The problem i see is : Communication with ALL team members.

We worked the ingame chat up and down yesterday, and still there were members joining the "wrong" side of the deadly nodes. I haven´t checked today, but yesterday, before i left there were "only" 9 Players on the right side, while 6 Players were battling the left side - allthough we wrote half a dozen times about the wished for 4:6 in the chat.

Here, at the forums too, are only a handfull of members we can reach via this thread. What to do?

For today i suggest, we try to get the 4:6 for the deadly slots first - and keep reposting this in the ingame chat all over again - and again - and again... just for the hope that everybody gets it somehow.

I don´t see us getting to max. progression. That would demand all 20 members to work together coordinated. As much as i would like, i really don´t see this happening...

• donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I asked, got told to join left deadly and joined there.
    Chat does not keep enough scroll back to be useful.

How sure are we that points will reset after a day? Has this expressively been said? Or has it just been implied?

The only way this event makes sense is if they don't reset the points...

• KiwiScott
    KiwiScott Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey Sunny

Thanks for your efforts. I was one of the victims of the in game chat and dodged left instead of right. 

I’ve since seen on reddit some recommending pick one side of each level and split the alliance amongst the 3 levels depending on roster.

Should we now leave the 10 on deadly right and the rest drop to the next levels?
  • Doktor_Monroe
    Yes, it would make more sense, and would be way easier to control, if the points don‘t reset. I assumed that in the beginning too. Still don‘t know whats gonna happen.

@Kiwi: No Problem, man, i was just sayin...

Are there 10 on deadly right now? That would be good. I‘ll check in, in a few minutes...

and yes... the other players could drop to hard. Lets try to make it like this today, IF the points really reset. IF they reset, well, then : different story 😉
  • donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    If points does not reset, we need some people in left deadly. I will go down to hard where I belong.

If they reset, I'm willing to go wherever I am needed.
  • ikul
    ikul Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    guys, here is my preference for the second round : 4 and 4 on the 2 deadly subs, and 6 and 6 on the hard

the difference : 

we miss
    • 1 LT

we gain:
    • 1 000 iso
    • 2700 red
    • 1 elite
    • 2 tokens
    • easier clears for 6 persons (personnaly I can go deadly, no problem about it)
    • edit - 10 CP (I did the maths wrong)
    if one person doesn't do max prog, we miss 10CP, whatever node he should be on

that's my point, but I will go as the alliance decides
  • Doktor_Monroe
    Good Point Ikul, but as i wrote in the ingame chat, that would require all 20 members actually playing - coordinated.

The (at this point) simple conclusion :  

We play

Deadly 4 : 10

If your are able to play the deadly node, join until this numbers are reached. If not, join a hard node (they are not that hard, by the way)...

When the 4:10 for the deadly nodes stand, the rest of the players also can go wild on a hard node... 

• Doktor_Monroe
    Again, for the landlubbers 😉 :  

deadly - 4 : 10

Hard - 0 : 6

these are our goals...