Yancy-St.Gang

Comments

• Alan7177
    Alan7177 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Is the game offline at the moment? Will not let me connect.  Anyone else with issue 
  • donpidgeon
    donpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Yes, everyone is having this issue it seems. Lots of crying in the bugs thread since some of us had their last slice about now.
  • Alan7177
    Cheers for that. Nice profile pic 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, it's down for me. I'm not in danger of losing much, so I'm not about to cry about it, but I was up to 545 in the Thor PVP event when it bugged out. One win shy of the 10CP, and now I'm sure I'll have lost 80 points by the time I get back on.
  • Alan7177
    Shame. Just got some free time to start new event as well
  • NotBAMF

LOOKING FOR AT LEAST ONE NEW PERMANENT MEMBER FOR THE UPCOMING CIVIL WAR EVENT AND BEYOND.

We are equal balance of PVE and PVP. We are solidly T250 in PVP (I believe we finished last season at ~150), and we usually finish 110 or so in PVE (looking to maybe break into T100).

We are very friendly and like to use the Gamechat a lot, but it's not mandatory.

Let me know!

• donpidgeon
    I'm here!
  • ikul
    ikul Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    so, the event is 4 days
    each day, we can get the progression for the sub nodes, and for both of each level (2x prog for normal, 2x prog for hard, and 2x prog for deadly)

and that can bring 8LT for 4 days (1 per deadly sub, 2 subs a day, 4 days) and 240CP ( (2x10 + 2x20) x4) and so on for the other rewards

we have 24 hours to do the 4 clears for each of the 12 nodes of the sub we will choose. no point regen
    so we can send the first day 1 person on one sub of each difficulty (1 for normal, 1 for hard, 1 for deadly). and then we do the maths, and we decide what reward we can get (depending also on the difficulty... what will be the level of the deadly nodes?)

or we can wait for the other alliances to do the maths :)

that was my 2 cents!
  • donpidgeon
    These are the difficulties:
    Normal: (Levels 50-170)
    Hard: (Levels 110-225)
    Deadly: (Levels 200-370)

We should probably first send someone to deadly, in case we need more than 20 people to get all the points, so we don't waste people in the green tier.
  • ikul
    ikul Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    what do we expect as rewards?
    in deadly, the main rewards are 
    53 000 => 10 CP
    77 000 => 100 HP
    142 000 => LT
    so from 53 000 to 142 000 that's 90 000 points, more than the total for the HARD sub
    and the HARD sub is 100 HP + 10 CP + all the other small rewards (and more iso than the 3 000 from deadly 107 000)

so, is it worth going absolutely for the deadly?  

[EDIT] and what about doing 2 x 77 000 on each DEADLY instead of 1 x 142 000?
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Present as well
  • jtsings
    I can go either way Hard or Deadly, I've got all boosted characters champed, except for IW Spidey, and AC, Gr4cket are my highest level 4* champs.  Level 291 & 287.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    <raises hand> present...I can do hard or deadly, and can jump in at start to be a scout and report values if needed.  
  • NotBAMF
    I'm HOPING to be able to start right away, but... who knows? I'm at work, haha. And my lunch is an hour after start time.
  • Waddles_Pines
    i'm going to take the lower right corner (deadly right node).  I'll report point totals here and in game chat.  
  • Waddles_Pines
    edited October 2018
    on deadly, max is 16,080
    my math was off :(.  anywho, forum said 10 to clear deadly, 6 for hard, 4 easy...
  • jtsings
    What were the nodes like Waddles.  My assumption was that the 5* node was the 370 capped one and the rest of the nodes capped to 270 ish?  Or do they all cap out at 370?
  • Waddles_Pines
    jtsings said:
    What were the nodes like Waddles.  My assumption was that the 5* node was the 370 capped one and the rest of the nodes capped to 270 ish?  Or do they all cap out at 370?
    The 3 essential nodes start at 150, 225, and 270.  The last 5 non essential nodes scale past 300 (waves are 280-320, that doesn't scale).  
  • Waddles_Pines
    edited October 2018
    Based on ingame chat numbers:

6 players per hard node to clear
    10 players per deadly hard node to clear

Assuming everyone is on board, I think the optimum going forward is:

Clear both Hard (12 total)
    4 players per deadly node.  This nets us:

10,000 iso
    4 elites
    300 hp
    4 anniversary tokens
    60 cp
    18,000 red iso

• jtsings
    So any thoughts on what we should do for today then.  Just make sure we get the four clears in the left deadly node and everyone else in hard difficulty?