Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (10/1/18)

1235»

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Brigby
    Has anything been revealed about the mechanism for acquiring Taskmaster in the future? How "limited" is he going to be?
    Good question! I don't have any information about that at the moment, however I'll be sure to ask the team about that, once they're back in the office tomorrow.
    I'm very excited for this update. 
  • Melac
    Melac Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I think the best thing about TaskMaster is his colours. Is his twin pistols better than the Hood's would be at similar levels? Who cares, it's in blue instead of yellow.
    Taskmaster+Iron battery. Or Taskmaster+Vulture. 5/5/3
  • Blaze10017
    Blaze10017 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    He does have potential on a few of his powers however I think the original heroes have better powers than his copies 

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    He does have potential on a few of his powers however I think the original heroes have better powers than his copies 

Well, strictly speaking, he does the same or better on every 4* power he has copied. It’s harder to compare directly against the 2* or 3* characters, but, for example, you can’t really bring 2* Hawkeye to pvp these days, whereas Taskmaster will get you speed shot and more than 4000 hp.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 548 Critical Contributor
    Any thoughts on his build and clever partners?
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Onslaught
    5* Prof X
    Taskmaster Oldest Trick In The Book (4)/Speed Shot(5)/Quack Fu(4)

Pretty much based on board destruction to get match 5s. You’ll get a couple with this team’s board manipulation.