Deadpool Character Suggestion

Options
Rye555
Rye555 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
edited March 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
I think dead pool would make a great addition to this game. His main colors should be red,black, and yellow. And be just above the normal health, max should be 6200. His main job is well, to be annoying. This is a 3* suggestion. Should have a 4.0x crit multiplier to help with the black skill.

(Red) Merc with a Mouth- 16 AP - Deadpool spews out insults aggravating the enemies but awaits a comeback. Creates 4 countdown tiles that require 3 turns. A red count tile deals XX damage. A black countdown tile that generates 5 black AP. A yellow countdown that heals XX to ONLY his allies and gains 2 yellow AP. A blue countdown tile that grants 1 AP of all colors to the enemy team.

Level 2- Yellow countdown heals XX
Level 3- Black countdown generates 6 AP
Level 4- Deadpool is healed by the countdown tile
Level 5- Countdown tile turns deducted to 2 turns, blue countdown generates 2 AP to the enemy team.

The main focus of this skill is for the black AP. It does little damage and restores health slightly which can be a game changer with the drawback of giving AP to the enemy team.

(Black) Full Arsenal- 10 AP Deadpool uses everything he has to stop the enemy, he unloads his dual pistols destroying two selected tiles at 3x the damage.

Level-2 Deals 4x, Generates AP for Environment tiles.
Level 3- Fires 3 shots
Level 4- Costs 1 AP less.
Level 5- Can destroy strike and protect tiles.

This power is not necessarily for dealing damage but causing chains and gets very powerful at the 5th level.

(Yellow) Superior Healing Factor- 5 AP - Deadpool can heal at will and heals XX damage to sustain himself in battle. Hotdog Stands (Taco Stand would be better) heals an extra XX to deadpool.

Level 2- Heals XX health passively (Somewhat lower than Patch) while the team has 8 yellow AP.
Level 3- Hotdog stands heal XX health
Level 4- Requires 7 yellow AP to heal passively, Costs 1 AP less
Level 5- When AP is used to heal Deadpool heals the team at %30 of what he heals himself.

This skill is basically used to Survive. Heals a very small amount to bank on saving the yellow then heals a bunch when needed.

Hope you guys liked the suggestion feel free to throw down a comment.

Comments

• Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Awesome suggestion and very detailed. Would love to see him implemented in the near future as he is one of my favorite marvel characters. Deadpool and Cyclops are the two that I would like to see come out the most. Keep the suggestions coming. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Very interesting. I like that the Red power creates different types of countdown tiles, that's unique.

The Black power might have to be tweaked as the max damage of 804 (3 tiles * 4x damage * 67 damage/tile) is quite weak.
  • Rye555
    Rye555 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Very interesting. I like that the Red power creates different types of countdown tiles, that's unique.

The Black power might have to be tweaked as the max damage of 804 (3 tiles * 4x damage * 67 damage/tile) is quite weak.

The damage is not quite the objective for the black skill as it can cause chain reactions and gain some enviro AP. Would be great if deadpool had a high crit multiplier. Another perk of the skill so that it can destroy strike and protect tiles at level 5
  • I like the rainbow countdown tile thing, that's very unique and fun, especially with some benefiting your opponent.

Deadpool's main use should be to be annoying, I agree. And don't forget that his animations should break the fourth wall, with conversation bubbles!