About newer characters (Wishlist Update)

Options
Rogue4Lyfe
Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
At some point, I really wanted to have more new character coming into the game.
I've made a list:

Cable (Deadpool 2)
Domino (Deadpool 2)
Mantis (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2)
Callisto (Age of Acapolypse)
Sharon Rogers (American Dream)
Hela (Thor: Ragnarok)
Maria Hill
Adam Warlock
Warith (Yuri Watanabe)
Namor (Namor McKenzie)
Bishop (X-Men)
Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
Magik (Iliyana Rasputin)
Ulysses Klaue (Marvel's Black Panther)
Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex)
Crossbones 
M'Baku (Marvel's Black Panther)
Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor)
Karnak (Inhumans)
Songbird (Melissa Gold)
Giant Man
Misty Knight
Odin (Thor)
Nakia (Marvel's Black Panther)
Ego (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2)
Havok (X-Men)
Hellcat (Patsy Walker)
Legion (David Haller)
Crystal (Inhumans)
Ronan (Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.1)
Fenris
Erik Killmonger (Marvel's Black Panther)
Mephisto
Taskmaster
Absorbing Man
Mysterio (Quentin Beck)
Polaris (X-Men)
Sabretooth 
Skurge (Thor: Ragnarok)
Scorpion
Blob
Sebastian Shaw
Yellowjacket
Red Skull

I've also made a list of characters who needs another version:

Deadpool
Iron Man (Infinity War)
Magneto (Age Of Apocalypse)
Captain Marvel
Wolverine (X-Men Origins)
Psylocke
Winter Soldier (Infinity War)
Scarlet Witch

Any suggestion comment below, thanks

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think there is a decent chance for some of these.

The more classic X-Men characters, based upon what has happened over the last year (Rogue/Gambit/Nightcrawler/Angel/Archangel/Jubilee/Emma Frost/Kitty/Dazzler) seem a good shout. I suspect we will get the ranks filled out based upon the older comic book versions of the X-Men which means that Bishop/Havok/Cable/Polaris maybe even Banshee have a decent shot at making it in game. We haven't yet had any classic X-Men villains though since the X-Tap turned back on, so possibly they may follow also. I suspect that MPQ will want these characters out before any future MCU X-Men films introduce their own versions (assuming MPQ is still rolling when that happens).

The Captain Marvel film gives us the possibilities of a 5* Captain Marvel (Carol), Mar-Vell (assuming this is Jude Law's character), Ronin and something Skrull-y but also Nick Fury.

Misty & Coleen Wing seem possible although we have not yet had a Netflix MPQ villain (unless you count Elektra as a villain) but I suspect we may get a 4* Bullseye for DD3.

Hank Pym is a possibility for the Ant-Man & Wasp DVD/Blu-Ray release but it seems weird to have not got a 5* Scott Lang.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    More bad guys, please:

Super Skrull/Queen Veranke (No, having Spider Woman in the game does not count!)

MODOK, with AIM goons as his henchmen

Nimrod, with Sentinel goons as his henchmen

5-star Doom/Juggernaut, if you really need another variant.  (We just got Kitty Pryde as a 5-star, so you just *know* what Juggy would say to her. :)
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Melinda May - The Cavalry (Agents of Shield). 

That's who I asked for in the last survey.  Though there are plenty of other good ones listed here.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I don't know that Iron Man or Wolverine need another variant. You'll get your wish with Captain Marvel as I'm sure we'll see a 5-star version six months from now. I wouldn't complain about another Deadpool or Magneto, but if we never got another variant of them I wouldn't be upset either. Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, and Winter Soldier probably don't need more variants.

As for the new characters you listed, the only ones I view as essential are Namor, Red Skull, and Cable - in that order. Some of the others you mentioned would be nice and you'll probably get your wish on Mysterio once Far From Home comes out, but none of the others stand out to me as locks.

What will be interesting to see is what Marvel Studios decides to do with the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and mutant characters now that they'll be back in the fold following the finalization of the Fox buyout, and what that brings to MPQ.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If/When that New Warriors show drops, I'm also hoping for Night Thrasher. I was big into the X-Books in the early 90s, so I'm always down for more Liefeld-era X-Force characters and villains (Cable, Shatterstar, Domino, Feral, Cannonball, Stryfe - i'm sure I'm forgetting some) and Jim Lee-era X-men (Bishop, Forge, Omega Red, Sabretooth, Sentinels, Mojo, Longshot).
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Melinda May - The Cavalry (Agents of Shield). 

That's who I asked for in the last survey.  Though there are plenty of other good ones listed here.
    Man. And people apparently think Okoye is street-level.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I would like 5* Uatu The Watcher (all
    passive abilities) and that’s who I asked for on the survey. I also put Juggerduck as my write in selection so take it as you will.

I feel that while we have many Iron Man variants already, they are all lacking in personality. Every version just feels like playing an empty suit of armor. To amend that I’d like to see a 5* Tony Stark with an Iron Man 2nd form. I think it could be interesting and he could be a great utility/support character in his first form, and a damage dealing powerhouse in his 2nd while being able to change back and forth fairly easily somewhat like 4* Cloak & Dagger. 
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Legion. 5*. Needs to be done. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I still want Morph for nostalgia reasons, but May really should be in the game. She's awesome. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On the survey when they asked how they could make the game better one of the things that I listed was "Put Domino in the game."
  • caverna2
    caverna2 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Longshot, Absorving Man, Superskrull, Rom.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Ah, Rom. One of those tricky licensed properties that Marvel loved doing in the 80's. Sadly there is zero chance of us getting a Rom as things currently stand, which is sad because Marvel created pretty much all his back story (although I hear that the subject of who created the Dire Wraiths is in question).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited September 2018
    Options
    5* Ulysses Archer, Cyborg Space Trucker

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    5* Ulysses Archer, Cyborg Space Trucker

Dang.  When there's not even a wikipedia page with that characters name on it ("Ulysses Archer" redirects to "U.S. 1 (comics)") you know it's obscure.  He's also listed as one of the 15 characters that "Marvel wants you to forget."  The entire list of those is at:  https://screenrant.com/worst-superheroes-marvel-wants-you-to-forget-embarassing/ and....yeah.  They're all pretty bad, although I had no idea that BIlly Ray Cyrus was a super hero at one point.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I'm sorry but if we are going to have a truck driving Marvel superhero then there is only one choice: Razorback!  Ten 4 Little buddy get your ears on:

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I'm sorry but if we are going to have a truck driving Marvel superhero then there is only one choice: Razorback!  Ten 4 Little buddy get your ears on:

The Earth is only big enough for one trucking superhero. That's why when Razorback and US One teamed up, they were in space!
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    A definite classic to be sure, featuring also the amazing "Poppa Wheelie" and "Wideload Annie"!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Some years ago, I won 2nd place in a podcast fan-love contest for US 1, a comic I've never read by creating my own 8-page comic based entirely on a verbal description of it I once heard. I did look up the cover to #1, but otherwise it's basically all made up from the elevator pitch lol

https://nerdyshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/US1Comic by Max Acree.pdf

I've learned some things since then about how to digitally letter comics...need to give the text some room to breathe
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:

The Earth is only big enough for one trucking superhero. That's why when Razorback and US One teamed up, they were in space!
    Did they fight Big Wheel?