About newer characters (Wishlist Update)

Options
2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ha ha, that is awesome!

Now my turn - after reading Spectacular Spider-Man #13 in a reprint (maybe Marvel Tales or a UK Spidey one - can't remember) years after it's debut, I was so taken by Razorback that I sent a letter to Sal Buscema (his original artist) and Bill Mantlo c/o Marvel saying how awesome their character was. To my surprise - I got a reply! I guess somebody in office passed it along as both were still working at Marvel at the time - Sal did me a sketch of Razorback and Bill wrote me a letter saying it was the first and only fan mail he had ever got for Razorback from the UK (and not that many from the USA!). Sadly, I don't have it any longer but it is a fond memory. :smile:
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Venom is being released on oct. 5 as well. I know it'll probably be more about the mpq anniversary around that time, and that we already have all sorts of eddie brock and agent venom and whatever characters, but it would be a good excuse for some more villains. I think we are very lacking in villains.
    We should have more villains.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mr Negative. Definitely need more villains.

5* Antman that somehow redeems Wasp

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Add Angela and Black Cat to the list please
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Venom is being released on oct. 5 as well. I know it'll probably be more about the mpq anniversary around that time, and that we already have all sorts of eddie brock and agent venom and whatever characters, but it would be a good excuse for some more villains. I think we are very lacking in villains.
    Ann Weying confirmed.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Ann Weying confirmed.

Holy Mother of All Tinykitties Everywhere! This is an actual thing? That exists? Woooww  :o
    This looks more like it belongs on an April Fools Day event. :p
    I think i need to google this... it's kinda blowing my mind.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Ann Weying confirmed.

Holy Mother of All Tinykitties Everywhere! This is an actual thing? That exists? Woooww  :o
    This looks more like it belongs on an April Fools Day event. :p
    I think i need to google this... it's kinda blowing my mind.
    Yeah
    , it's a real cover. It's Eddie Brock's ex-wife who took over the symbiote for a brief time. You do notice the faint visual cues that it's a female, right?
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Quebbster said:

Yeah
    , it's a real cover. It's Eddie Brock's ex-wife who took over the symbiote for a brief time. You do notice the faint visual cues that it's a female, right?
    :lol: Wait really? I totally missed the huge bust and the words: Bride of Venom. LOL

What I meant was, I didn't know who it was... (the ex-wife bit) and would have to look that up.
    As I come from mostly the mcu side of things, with very, very scarce comic reading background, I wasn't even sure if this was real, or someone was just having fun with photoshop or whatever.

I also haven't looked at too much of the info on the upcoming movie, because I don't like spoilers and prefer to be surprised in the cinema, rather than having all the best moments or jokes already done and over with. It seems she will be in the film as well (to some capacity).

Anyway, Anne Weying aka. She-Venom info on wikipedia. For others who are also as ignorant as I am. :D

• Century
    Century Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Magik tbh 
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Melinda May - The Cavalry (Agents of Shield). 

That's who I asked for in the last survey.  Though there are plenty of other good ones listed here.
    Man. And people apparently think Okoye is street-level.

Not really sure what Okoye had to do with the comment since she already exists in the game.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    on my wish list:

Sunspot (Uncanny X-Men)
    Sabretooth
    Namor
    Omega Red
    Mysterio
    Electro
    Bishop
    Adam Warlock