Red Iso-8 Updates *Updated (9/24/18)

124»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, the RSIO flow seems much improved. Now please, please, PLEASE make some plans for token distribution.

They really need to be in daily rewards, part of the progress, part of sub event rewards...

Either add a beginner token with an elite, or replace an elite with one. Get rid of some standard tokens in CL7 and above, maybe, and replace them with support tokens. Until there's a way to earn supports without spending money, the feature is going to go mostly unused by me.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    This has been great, I actually climbed in the PvP to snag that fat pot of rice after the 4*. I have almost never gone above getting the 900/40wins. 
    I have seen actual noticeable progress on my 5*,  and after having totally given up the dream of ever having it finished and joining the supports are worthless mob; I am now back to planning my next support(s) I want to bring up- I am back on board with the whole supports are awesome and overpowered! 
    Yay to this change! 
    SCL backpay next: everyone should have at least one support that is high level and usable to show the playerbase how good they can be. Incentive chasing new/more if you can feel the benefits

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Added update regarding Special Offers / Heroes for Hire bundles
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    So I have to contact CS to get my RIso from purchasing the Deadpool bundle? It won’t just arrive automatically?
  • Brigby
    NotBAMF said:
    So I have to contact CS to get my RIso from purchasing the Deadpool bundle? It won’t just arrive automatically?
    Yes, I'm afraid you'll need to contact Customer Support in order to receive the difference in Red Iso-8. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Voldemort93
    Voldemort93 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    How do I contact the CS to get my red iso?
  • NotBAMF

Yeah, I have never contacted them before, either, so I am not sure how.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    NotBAMF said:

1) Go here:
    https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/
    2) Click on "Contact Us"
    3) Fill in request & submit

There's probably other ways, but that's what's worked for me before.
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Ugh... I've bought some of the bundles but to be honest I don't remember which ones I've bought... 

@Brigby do we need to tell which one we bought to CS or only we bought some and they'll give it to us? 

Finally if we need to tell which one, could it be possible to link the detail of the offers?  Cause, as a foreign speaking player I don't make much attention to the name of the bundles.  And I can't remember what was the difference between the "rare", the "legendary" or the "young" avenger pack... (and the others too)

P.S. This is cool we can get rewards afterward but it sucks for those not reading the forums or don't understand English at all (and paid for the bundles).  Would have been fairer to reward everyone without having to send a CS ticket.  But hey, not complaining, thanks anyway :)

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I don't remember which of these bundles I've bought and can't find them in announcements- :/

can I just send a generic hey you owe me red ISO to Customer support ? ;)
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    They should be able to look at your account history and see which bundle(s) you have purchased?
  • NotBAMF
    ZootSax said:
    NotBAMF said:

1) Go here:
    https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/
    2) Click on "Contact Us"
    3) Fill in request & submit

There's probably other ways, but that's what's worked for me before.

Thanks, chum!
  • Brigby
    Wonko33 said:
    I don't remember which of these bundles I've bought and can't find them in announcements- :/

can I just send a generic hey you owe me red ISO to Customer support ? ;)
    Our Customer Support team should be able to access your account history to see which transactions you've made, so...yes! Technically you could just send a generic "Hey. Can you check my account. Pretty sure I purchased a special offer bundle(s) recently. Can I get Red Iso-8 please?" :p
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Hey @Brigby

Just noticed the new Lockheed Support Sales in Hero for Hire. Looks like you raised the Red Iso in the 250 CP bundles from 5k to 100k and in the 4800 HP bundle it went form 1.5k to 30k. That is a sweet 20x raise.  

Now for the question you KNOW is incoming. Will those early supporters of the support system be awarded the difference (after contacting CS of course). It would feel pretty bad to have your early adopters be punished for supporting the feature while you guys figured out the red iso economy.

Obviously I am hoping you back fill but I am at least thrilled you guys are increasing the flow.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Good.  As mentioned by others, please start working on making them easier to get, and this 6 month rollout will be complete 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    As someone who complained about only getting increased RISO in PVP, I believe it's fitting now to applaud the decision to increase RISO in PVE too. Well done.

And i also agree with multiple people about making it easier to actually get the supports to spend the RISO on.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby will the red iso earned from duplicate support be updated too?
  • Brigby
    Pongie said:
    Brigby will the red iso earned from duplicate support be updated too?
    I'm afraid I'm unaware of any plans to update the amount of Red Iso-8 earned from duplicate Supports at this moment.