Chimichanga (Tex-Mex Delicacy)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited January 2021 in MPQ Supports Discussion

Rank 1 - Damage from enemy powers is reduced by 47.
  • Level 50: 135 damage reduction
  • Level 100: 225 damage reduction
  • Level 150: 315 damage reduction
  • Level 200: 405 damage reduction
  • Level 250: 495 damage reduction
Rank 2 - When the supported character makes a Red match, there's an 8% chance to gain 1 Red AP extra.
  • Level 50: 14.3% chance
  • Level 100: 20.72% chance
  • Level 150: 27.15% chance
  • Level 200: 33.57% chance, 2 AP gain
  • Level 250: 40% chance, 2 AP gain
Rank 3 - At the start of the turn, there's a 12% chance to fortify a random friendly special tile.
  • Level 50: 19.48% chance
  • Level 100: 27.11% chance
  • Level 150: 34.74% chance
  • Level 200: 42.37% chance
  • Level 250: 50% chance
Rank 4 - When the supported character makes a Purple match, there's a 12% chance to gain 2 Purple AP extra.
  • Level 50: 18.49% chance
  • Level 100: 25.12% chance
  • Level 150: 31.75% chance
  • Level 200: 38.37% chance
  • Level 250: 45% chance
Rank 5 - The supported character's maximum health is increased by 275.
  • Level 50: 789 health increase
  • Level 100: 1314 health increase
  • Level 150: 1838 health increase
  • Level 200: 2363 health increase
  • Level 250: 2888 health increase
Special (Deadpool) - At the start of the turn, there's a 10% chance to create a 1-turn Countdown tile that heals Deadpool for 86 health.
  • Level 50: 17.87% chance, 247 heal
  • Level 100: 25.9% chance, 411 heal
  • Level 150: 33.94% chance, 575 heal
  • Level 200: 41.97% chance, 739 heal
  • Level 250: 50% chance, 903 heal

Comments

• Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Why were the chimichanga stats changed from the promo image? The promo image stats had a lot of promise, this is disappointing. 
  • Ragnoluce
    Ragnoluce Posts: 50 Match Maker
    SO at the risk of saying something nice about a support, I do want to say that De4dpool/Captain Marvel/Cloak & Dagger gets nasty pretty quickly if Deadpool has the Chimichangat equipped.

Even with a 1* at lvl 49 equipped, my Deadpool has a 17% chance of spawning that 1-turn countdown tile every round (as long as he has damage to heal). An almost 20% chance of  creating countdown tile for free mean that you're going to get a ton of procs on Executive Decision, which should already have at least an attack tile or two out from C&D.

Using this team this week (when the whole gang is boosted) may be giving me an overly rosy view of how good this combo is, but other than the various infinity stones I would say this support provides the most obvious way to speed up a PVE run. Almost all of my favorite team combos involve Captain Marvel/Executive Decision tomfoolery, so this is definitely a great addition to that pantheon....

Anyone else with a higher-level chimi tried this out?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ragnoluce said:
    SO at the risk of saying something nice about a support, I do want to say that De4dpool/Captain Marvel/Cloak & Dagger gets nasty pretty quickly if Deadpool has the Chimichangat equipped.

Even with a 1* at lvl 49 equipped, my Deadpool has a 17% chance of spawning that 1-turn countdown tile every round (as long as he has damage to heal). An almost 20% chance of  creating countdown tile for free mean that you're going to get a ton of procs on Executive Decision, which should already have at least an attack tile or two out from C&D.

Using this team this week (when the whole gang is boosted) may be giving me an overly rosy view of how good this combo is, but other than the various infinity stones I would say this support provides the most obvious way to speed up a PVE run. Almost all of my favorite team combos involve Captain Marvel/Executive Decision tomfoolery, so this is definitely a great addition to that pantheon....

Anyone else with a higher-level chimi tried this out?
    The CD will actually spawn even if he is at full health. I agree the fact that it creates a CD tile is way more impactful than the heal itself.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Amusingly, the banner that comes up when it triggers only says "Create Countdown", not what the countdown actually does. It says "Create Countdown" when the countdown resolves as well, which is the really odd part.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    I recently got the 5* version of this during the new event.  I threw some iso into it and gave it to Kitty just to fortify tiles,  
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Agree Chimichanga is great with Gritty team, 34% tile fortification really makes a Hugh difference