Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Battle of the Brats: Creepy Bobby vs. Teen Jean

TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,896 Chairperson of the Boards
2/5/4 Lvl 188 Bobby got the job done first try. It felt kind of frustrating, because there was a ton of yellow and black on the board, but I kept managing to make a blue match at least every other turn, so I had Jean stunlocked for essentially the entire fight. A couple of purples and greens along the way combined to whittle down her health and bump up my stock of blue enough that I was able to freeze and then punch right about as her health dropped below the damage of my punch.

Token was a Mockingbird champ level, which gave me another LT, which was a usable blue for PunMax, bringing him to 11 covers.

Comments

• qandolsqandols Posts: 629 Critical Contributor
    Got lucky with blue, stun and kapow. Then a green for the win. LT was some 4* champ level.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,378 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Of course, the opening board had a match 5. I deftly side-stepped that. Of course, after that another match-5 presented itself. This is MPQ Law, after all. Not really much to say after that. Stun, punch, whiteout. Game over.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 lvl 276 Ice Ice baby went freeze, smack, ooh pretty snowflakes! Jean went dead.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Of course, the opening board had a match 5. I deftly side-stepped that. Of course, after that another match-5 presented itself. This is MPQ Law, after all. Not really much to say after that. Stun, punch, whiteout. Game over.
    Pretty much this, although, oddly, I was never given a match-5.
  • BigSoftieFFBigSoftieFF Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
    Dormammu said:
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Same here. Unfortunately my sidestep cascaded into a totally different match 5 and I got screwed anyway. 1st turn after being stunned......you guessed it, cascaded into another match 5. My 5/5/3 Lvl277 Iceman barely made it out alive.

At least with getting those tinykitty match 5 cascades I got to know how AI Chavez feels when I fight her.....
  • Steel_ColtSteel_Colt Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2018
    2/5/4 Bobby lvl 160 - lost first go, boosted  him to lvl 193 and won on the second go, but it was close - I would have been pummelled the following turn

Token was an Okoye Red for 1/3/2, which is more than Okoye by me
    Horrible pun... I love it. 

Also, unchamped Bobby did what he was supposed to. 5 covers in blue makes Teen Jean a sleeping beauty. 
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Fourth time I've beaten the Iceman Crash. First time since I champed him a couple months ago. He was my first ever Crash victory and has the most victories, thus far.

LLT awarded my first 5trange Yellow. Now 1/3/1.
  • BigSoftieFFBigSoftieFF Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Fourth time I've beaten the Iceman Crash. First time since I champed him a couple months ago. He was my first ever Crash victory and has the most victories, thus far.

How did you get a 5* Strange from a LL token?
  • iron-n-wineiron-n-wine Posts: 466 Mover and Shaker

hmmm yes good point
  • Steel_ColtSteel_Colt Posts: 228 Tile Toppler

Bonus hero graphic mishap?
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards
    Possibly it was magic!
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker

hmmm yes good point
    Good question... I must have remembered it wrong. I know I got a 5trange yellow that day (FINALLY), but that must have been from a Classic (which is where all my CP goes). Must have been someone else with my LLT.
    Oh well... too far away to remember now.

Steel_Colt: No it wasn't a BH. JJ is my current 5* BH. Good theory though.