Battle of the Brats: Creepy Bobby vs. Teen Jean

TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
2/5/4 Lvl 188 Bobby got the job done first try. It felt kind of frustrating, because there was a ton of yellow and black on the board, but I kept managing to make a blue match at least every other turn, so I had Jean stunlocked for essentially the entire fight. A couple of purples and greens along the way combined to whittle down her health and bump up my stock of blue enough that I was able to freeze and then punch right about as her health dropped below the damage of my punch.

Token was a Mockingbird champ level, which gave me another LT, which was a usable blue for PunMax, bringing him to 11 covers.

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got lucky with blue, stun and kapow. Then a green for the win. LT was some 4* champ level.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Of course, the opening board had a match 5. I deftly side-stepped that. Of course, after that another match-5 presented itself. This is MPQ Law, after all. Not really much to say after that. Stun, punch, whiteout. Game over.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 lvl 276 Ice Ice baby went freeze, smack, ooh pretty snowflakes! Jean went dead.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Of course, the opening board had a match 5. I deftly side-stepped that. Of course, after that another match-5 presented itself. This is MPQ Law, after all. Not really much to say after that. Stun, punch, whiteout. Game over.
    Pretty much this, although, oddly, I was never given a match-5.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
    Dormammu said:
    5/5/3 Lv 277

Same here. Unfortunately my sidestep cascaded into a totally different match 5 and I got screwed anyway. 1st turn after being stunned......you guessed it, cascaded into another match 5. My 5/5/3 Lvl277 Iceman barely made it out alive.

At least with getting those **** match 5 cascades I got to know how AI Chavez feels when I fight her.....
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2018
    2/5/4 Bobby lvl 160 - lost first go, boosted  him to lvl 193 and won on the second go, but it was close - I would have been pummelled the following turn

Token was an Okoye Red for 1/3/2, which is more than Okoye by me
    Horrible pun... I love it. 

Also, unchamped Bobby did what he was supposed to. 5 covers in blue makes Teen Jean a sleeping beauty. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Fourth time I've beaten the Iceman Crash. First time since I champed him a couple months ago. He was my first ever Crash victory and has the most victories, thus far.

LLT awarded my first 5trange Yellow. Now 1/3/1.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Fourth time I've beaten the Iceman Crash. First time since I champed him a couple months ago. He was my first ever Crash victory and has the most victories, thus far.

How did you get a 5* Strange from a LL token?
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

hmmm yes good point
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker

Bonus hero graphic mishap?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Possibly it was magic!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor

hmmm yes good point
    Good question... I must have remembered it wrong. I know I got a 5trange yellow that day (FINALLY), but that must have been from a Classic (which is where all my CP goes). Must have been someone else with my LLT.
    Oh well... too far away to remember now.

Steel_Colt: No it wasn't a BH. JJ is my current 5* BH. Good theory though.