MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2018 Edition *Updated (9/25/18)

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could pair Kraven with characters that can generate enemy special tiles: 3* Wolverine, 4* Venom, Carnage, 5* Jean Grey.
    Yeah in simulator he is fine and I can build a team around him. I am just lamenting his general lack of usefulness during his boost week. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(9/04/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Weekly Buffs, Deadpool's Dailies, and added details about 4-Star Dazzler.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has been a long time since Simulator was run. I kind of miss this event even though it's pretty gruesome.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has been a long time since Simulator was run. I kind of miss this event even though it's pretty gruesome.
    It's fine now that it doesn't have god-mode Gambit in like half the nodes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’d be fine if they re-inserted Nerfbit in some nodes, but it’s fun to play PVE against some new characters in different teams.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    I’d be fine if they re-inserted Nerfbit in some nodes, but it’s fun to play PVE against some new characters in different teams.
    Yeah, the X-Men version of it wouldn't be nearly so bad now.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    It's coming next week with Dazzler
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Loki as the required 5* ?  Really?  C'mon folks, we've been through this.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Shield Training roll call:
    IMHB at 209 or up, check
    Kate Bishop at 209 or up, check
    Moon Knight at 209 or up, dang it

The usual story for me in shield training.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    irwando said:
    Loki as the required 5* ?  Really?  C'mon folks, we've been through this.
    AND it's a release event.

Never a missed opportunity for a swift kick to the groin.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    My money says Deadpool Vs. MPQ event will be after The Simulator, unless they bring back some 7 Day events!
  • bluewolf
    Actually, Unstable iso-8 is the most likely event after Simulator, based on length of time since last run. That or a boss event, but the next boss event will probably be for the next 5, due in about 2 weeks.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Actually, Unstable iso-8 is the most likely event after Simulator, based on length of time since last run. That or a boss event, but the next boss event will probably be for the next 5, due in about 2 weeks.
    I'm thinking the same. Next 5* in a boss event in two weeks most likely, then two weeks later Anniversary should start.

For anyone that doesn't have Loki drop down to cl6. You'll miss out on a Hulkbuster black progression cover but you can still get Dazzler.
  • HoundofShadow
    I saw a lot of vets dropping to SCL 6 and I've been pushed out of my top 10. Some with a few 5 stars and most of them with many champed 4 stars. So, I think a lot of them are doing that.
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    For the current Hearts of Darkness, why are my 5 previously (saved) HoD tokens not showing up on the reward screen?   They're separated into a "post-event" screen.  Before they seemed to just accumulate.   What's up?
  • HoundofShadow
    edited September 2018
    For new releases, the tokens can only be redeemed in the Comic Store. Next time hod runs again without new releases, you will see your stockpiled tokens again.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Brigby said:

Sunday Night Fever - Dazzler (9/9/18) *New Update*
    More Details to Come!

~

Simulator - 3 Day Variant (9/10/18) *New Update*
    More Details to Come!

@Brigby
    Are those details coming today? Otherwise both events will land in game before details arrive.  I only ask because Friday updates are uncommon, but it was a Monday holiday week so maybe we'll get what's typically a Thursday update today.

EDIT:  Also there's a new support that's been in game for nearly 24 hours now without an update.  I suspect both these updates are tied together and being worked out.  I still wanted to poke it just in case something got overlooked or forgotten in holiday week rush.
  • bluewolf
    I’m not sure why you’d think that a Support would be available in any way other than the normal “store opens Tuesday at noon EDT and closes 48 hours later”, then vaulted for 12 more days until the next new Support.  I assume Pocket Radio being visible so early is a bug.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Sunday Night Fever - Dazzler (9/9/18) *New Update*
    More Details to Come!

~

Simulator - 3 Day Variant (9/10/18) *New Update*
    More Details to Come!

@Brigby
    Are those details coming today? Otherwise both events will land in game before details arrive.  I only ask because Friday updates are uncommon, but it was a Monday holiday week so maybe we'll get what's typically a Thursday update today.

EDIT:  Also there's a new support that's been in game for nearly 24 hours now without an update.  I suspect both these updates are tied together and being worked out.  I still wanted to poke it just in case something got overlooked or forgotten in holiday week rush.
    You know the thread update is needed when even @broll is asking for support information :-P
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(9/07/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.