Scheduled Server Maintenance *Updated (8/21/18)

Options
2»

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    txs for updating
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have a new horrible distracting graphics bug.  Thanks. Will try to leave feedback in the big section.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a new horrible distracting graphics bug.  Thanks. Will try to leave feedback in the big section.

Did you get a multiple Facebook confirmation screens flying at you at once and then have it lock up on a grey screen after you accept one?  That's the only possible bug I've seen so far, it was quite jarring though.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I right in thinking that's between 2pm and 6pm in the UK? Or is it 3pm to 7pm?

Gotta know because I need to do a clear before I start work at 4pm...and I don't want t start it at 2pm and find I missed it already.
    I liked it when they posted times for these things in UTC as well as US times.  It made it a lot easier to work out when things were actually going to happen.

(except after daylight saving transitions, when the devs forgot what their UTC offset was).
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I seem to have a much less competitive slice 2 this event, wonder if the maintenance is to thank for that?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I seem to have a much less competitive slice 2 this event, wonder if the maintenance is to thank for that?
    And my slice 5 bracket is so crowded this event it feels like a new character release.