Make the "You've Been Attacked!" pop-up optional.

I'm sure there are people that like it so don't take it away completely so they can have it but make it so that those of us that dislike it can disable it. My two main reasons for rarely playing PVP were I disliked points based progression and the pop-ups. The addition of wins based fixed the former and this would fix the latter. Because the pop-ups are annoying, especially during LRs. If I want to know if I've been attacked I can check the specific PVPs themselves.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be especially nice for those of us just playing for Progression. Once I've hit my goal for a given event, whether that's the 10 CP or the 4* cover, I'm done with it, and I really, really do not care who hits me or for how much.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    It would be especially nice for those of us just playing for Progression. Once I've hit my goal for a given event, whether that's the 10 CP or the 4* cover, I'm done with it, and I really, really do not care who hits me or for how much.
    Good point that I hadn't thought of.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    It's especially frustrating when I get popups for multiple events at once. Or if I'm focusing on PVE and keep getting pop ups for PVP.