About the best Passive Power in the game.

2»

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    JJ's Damning Evidence has to get consideration. It's fantastic from top to bottom... it does big damage, adds a fun 'Easter egg hunt' mechanic, and I love the graphic and sound effect.

But I love all the comments in this thread and some good arguments have been made. Great topic!
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nobody gonna mention the top 4* passive offender. Captains ubiquitous themselves, Rocket and Groot.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    scottee said:
    If you replaced all of 5* Wasp's abilities with only Hood's passive, I'd play her.
    Would that be draining 3 of each color per turn?
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    OJSP said:
    Anger. It works better the stronger the opponent is. It hurts everyone and random. Very appropriate for Hulk. And it’s a black power. :smile: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70798/which-color-has-the-best-coolest-powers
    The funniest thing in the game was in hulk's pvp and you're fighting against Carol. Your own Anger would create green matches which would trigger Carol's aoe damage to your team which creates more Angers.  Hulk could destroy his own team in 3 turns, tops. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vins2 said:
    OJSP said:
    Anger. It works better the stronger the opponent is. It hurts everyone and random. Very appropriate for Hulk. And it’s a black power. :smile: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70798/which-color-has-the-best-coolest-powers
    The funniest thing in the game was in hulk's pvp and you're fighting against Carol. Your own Anger would create green matches which would trigger Carol's aoe damage to your team which creates more Angers.  Hulk could destroy his own team in 3 turns, tops. 
    My default team for Hulk's PvP is Hulk/C4rol/Rogue. Just gets hilarious.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I don't know about most useful but the most fun fun for me is definitely Carol's energy manipulation when both teams have the same top color. 
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Loki's Mischief and Mockingbird's Opportunist because it punishes the opponent for making 4-matches. 
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    5* Hawkeye’s “Can’t seem to miss” is one of my favorites.  So much free AP!
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler

Punter1 said:

2* mention for Hawkeye Speed Shot 

In 2* land Black Widow's Espionage deserves a mention too.

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Dormammu said:
    JJ's Damning Evidence has to get consideration. It's fantastic from top to bottom... it does big damage, adds a fun 'Easter egg hunt' mechanic, and I love the graphic and sound effect.

But I love all the comments in this thread and some good arguments have been made. Great topic!
    I can't believe nobody did this yet, but fine, I'll do it.

*Ahem* *Cough cough*

Does this game have sound?  :o
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler

Does this game have sound?  :o
    Sorry, what was that?  I had my sound turned off.