Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2018 Edition *Updated (7/27/18)

1234568»

Comments

• JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 1,835 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, at least one glimpse of the future has shown Wiccan to become the Sorcerer Supreme, so that's a pretty solid reason to link Wiccan with Strange.

As a side note, I kinda hope they do more than just the brand new characters as feeders. It's disappointing when they introduce a fantastic new feature (upgrading 4* champ rewards to give 5* covers), and then deliberately keep choosing the most boring way possible to continue implementing that feature.
  • StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 682 Critical Contributor
    Hearts of Darkness is 4 days this time and I was wondering which sub was the 48 hour one. It's most likely the 1st sub, but could someone tell me if that is correct?
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,491 Chairperson of the Boards
    StevO-J said:
    Hearts of Darkness is 4 days this time and I was wondering which sub was the 48 hour one. It's most likely the 1st sub, but could someone tell me if that is correct?
    That is correct. It's 48-24-24 for this event.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,072 Site Admin
    *Here is the link to next month's MPQ Sneak Peek: August Edition