MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2018 Edition *Updated (7/27/18)

123578

Comments

  • jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shocked to not see Wasp as Essential. What a nice reprieve.

    Not super-pumped to see Rogue boosted. That always slows things down in the PvP fights.
  • LifeofAgonyLifeofAgony Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:
    We saw 2;  which is the same number as any season that sees 2 4* releases.  That’s not an increase.  The increase referred to non-release 4* frequency increasing.  It did not come close to that.  What you perceive as complaint is asking questions.  The devs made a statement, seemingly have not followed through on it, now we ask for clarification.  All seems to check out under the reasonable category.
    We saw 3, which is an increase over seasons for the past years, even including edge cases like re-runs of Peggy's PVP or getting Punisher's PVP for his Netflix release. The devs absolutely stuck with their statement, whether you like how they did it or not. Further, I quoted the complaint I was talking about and it wasn't part of your post. Literally, nothing "checks out under the reasonable category," not even doing a "reasonable" amount of fact-checking to get the number of PVP events right.

    My mistake, we got 1 at end of June that was considered this season.  BUT it was a tie-in, which again, is nothing new to our previous experience.  4* pvp was to be increased in general, not as tie on or new release.  They did not meet their end, again.  And I stil don’t see why asking for clarification is a problem.   And I will keep asking.   I could even start threads about it.  Communication is still the biggest issue here.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,260 Site Admin
    JHawkInc said:
    We saw 3, which is an increase over seasons for the past years, even including edge cases like re-runs of Peggy's PVP or getting Punisher's PVP for his Netflix release. The devs absolutely stuck with their statement, whether you like how they did it or not. Further, I quoted the complaint I was talking about and it wasn't part of your post. Literally, nothing "checks out under the reasonable category," not even doing a "reasonable" amount of fact-checking to get the number of PVP events right.

    My mistake, we got 1 at end of June that was considered this season.  BUT it was a tie-in, which again, is nothing new to our previous experience.  4* pvp was to be increased in general, not as tie on or new release.  They did not meet their end, again.  And I stil don’t see why asking for clarification is a problem.   And I will keep asking.   I could even start threads about it.  Communication is still the biggest issue here.
    Question: What about it being a tie in negates it from still being applicable? It was kind of a "two birds with one stone" sort of situation there.
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,380 Chairperson of the Boards
    It doesn't count because it doesn't support the argument.
  • LifeofAgonyLifeofAgony Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    IceIX said:
    JHawkInc said:
    We saw 3, which is an increase over seasons for the past years, even including edge cases like re-runs of Peggy's PVP or getting Punisher's PVP for his Netflix release. The devs absolutely stuck with their statement, whether you like how they did it or not. Further, I quoted the complaint I was talking about and it wasn't part of your post. Literally, nothing "checks out under the reasonable category," not even doing a "reasonable" amount of fact-checking to get the number of PVP events right.

    My mistake, we got 1 at end of June that was considered this season.  BUT it was a tie-in, which again, is nothing new to our previous experience.  4* pvp was to be increased in general, not as tie on or new release.  They did not meet their end, again.  And I stil don’t see why asking for clarification is a problem.   And I will keep asking.   I could even start threads about it.  Communication is still the biggest issue here.
    Question: What about it being a tie in negates it from still being applicable? It was kind of a "two birds with one stone" sort of situation there.
    It just makes it seem that we’ll only be getting 4* pvp on new release or if there’s a media tie-in to be made like new Netflix series or movie.  And with the never-ending lack of clarity, how would someone know it’s 2 birds 1 stone as opposed to just business as usual.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,406 Site Admin
    *(7/19/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, Briggles! Hope you're going to enjoy SDCC or something else fun this weekend.
  • wymtimewymtime Posts: 3,094 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Brigby said:
    *(7/19/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies
    Brigby why is Okoye Boeing skipped from the Lateset 5* rotation?  
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Can't say I'm excited for Simulator with my 1 cover Wasp, would have much preferred with my almost champed Okoye!  
  • GronkSmashGronkSmash Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Why did they jump over Black Widow Infinity War AGAIN in progression!? We had 3 Black Panther (KOW), 2 Shuri, and 0 Black Widow outside of her initial release - Then to Spider-Man which means after it'll go to Wiccan and 4* Widow gets lost in the shuffle!!
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 657 Critical Contributor
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,015 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#


    Two things come to mind here:

    1.) No wonder Hellcat could never stay on any team for very long, she just casually drops reality altering weapons off of rooftops.
    2.) Thanos saying "Drat" almost makes me want to forgive him for being a Death worshipping whack-job.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#


    Two things come to mind here:

    1.) No wonder Hellcat could never stay on any team for very long, she just casually drops reality altering weapons off of rooftops.
    2.) Thanos saying "Drat" almost makes me want to forgive him for being a Death worshipping whack-job.
    The thing that jumped out at me was that he labelled his helicopter with his name.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 3,015 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#


    Two things come to mind here:

    1.) No wonder Hellcat could never stay on any team for very long, she just casually drops reality altering weapons off of rooftops.
    2.) Thanos saying "Drat" almost makes me want to forgive him for being a Death worshipping whack-job.
    The thing that jumped out at me was that he labelled his helicopter with his name.
    That was so nobody got it confused with the Bat-Copter.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#


    Two things come to mind here:

    1.) No wonder Hellcat could never stay on any team for very long, she just casually drops reality altering weapons off of rooftops.
    2.) Thanos saying "Drat" almost makes me want to forgive him for being a Death worshipping whack-job.
    The thing that jumped out at me was that he labelled his helicopter with his name.
    That was so nobody got it confused with the Bat-Copter.
    The Yellow-and-Orange Bat-Copter? I guess that's fair... 
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 657 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    DAZ0273 said:
    That was so nobody got it confused with the Bat-Copter.
    Here's the whole explanation, plus you get to read the whole comic.  Spoiler alert, Thanos is clumsy...

    https://www.cbr.com/thanos-spider-man-batman-thanoscopter/2/

  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    That was so nobody got it confused with the Bat-Copter.
    Here's the whole explanation, plus you get to read the whole comic.  Spoiler alert, Thanos is clumsy...

    https://www.cbr.com/thanos-spider-man-batman-thanoscopter/2/

    Yeah no kidding. And once again the day is saved, thanks to... butter fingers.
  • BlackBoltRocksBlackBoltRocks Posts: 2,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    That was so nobody got it confused with the Bat-Copter.
    Here's the whole explanation, plus you get to read the whole comic.  Spoiler alert, Thanos is clumsy...

    https://www.cbr.com/thanos-spider-man-batman-thanoscopter/2/

    My respect for Thanos just increased a hundredfold thanks to all his puns.
  • zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    So, Spider Woman in Placement for Simulator and Fight and Flight. Champion Update? Who will it be!?
    Spider Man (Back in Black)
    Jessica Jones
    Black Widow
    Gambit (since he got Fixed and can have a Feeder, so why not?)
    someone that makes even less sense than that.
    I'm going to guess JJ.  I think Thanos, I wind up thinking Thanos Copter, and then when I googled the image he was fighting Hellcat, who happens to be JJ's friend on Netflix.  

    So, JJ, with a Hellcat or Thanos Copter support  :D

    And shouldn't Spider-Woman be able to use Hydra Henchman, since she was born into Hydra....

    Or they could be lazy and make it Thanos. Even though he has a feeder already, the 3* Thanos somehow feeds Spider-Woman  :|

    Or they can troll us and feed Doc Ock cause the eight legs thing  :#
    An alliance member found something about Alias originally intended to have Spider Woman, but they changed that due to Spider Woman’s large role in Secret Inavasion.

    Also, Jessica Jones from Jessica Drew.
Sign In or Register to comment.