O'clock SWW bug [Investigating]

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
This has happened to me twice.

At my 8:00 am o'clock (when we receive the daily 'reward is awaiting for you' notification) I have just won a battle in Training grounds and the game was trying to load the ribbons screen and went to the 'Something went wrong'.

As result of this, the weird thing is that my planeswalker has not lost all is life points (as in other SWW), I have not lost the battle (as in other SWW) and I have not won it either. It is as the battle has not been played at all.

I have suffered this bug in the last Battle of 4 tribes event the first time I played a node and the game even 'forgot' the planeswalker I have used in that node (was empty when returned to play it), I have not lost the battle (as in other SWW) and I have not won it either. Again it was as the battle has not been played at all. This time I do not remember if it was 8 o'clock  or other  hour o'clock.

Another 'o'clock' times I were editing a deck and the game has closed editing screen and went to event screen, others just reload the screen I was looking at.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I know this one. 8 in the morning for me usually. Odd that other times you lose a game/node but not this one. 

There appears to be other o' clock SWWs but do not wish  to spend the time trying to understand it - some are related to game node refreshes while others are event start and end times. 
  • MiyagiDojo
    MiyagiDojo Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not sure if it's related but I experienced a similar issue.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/73819/wrong-event-points/p1?new=1
  • Enygma6
    Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been kicked out of Event Deck Construction when other events end (5PM Pacific Time when Training Grounds ends; 7PM Pacific when Across Ixalan ends).  It usually ends without saving any deck information, and I have to start building the Event Deck all over again.