No rare reward - PC [Investigating]

Options
13»

Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    should we not complete the event until it's fixed then?
    If you want to leave 65 crystals and 20 jewels sitting on the table just because you're not getting a rare then be my guest.
    Hmmmm.

You make a good point.

I was waiting to see if it would be fixed before the timer ends.  As it looks like that will not be the case, I shall carry forward and accept the prize of the 0 rare reward! :D
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you want to leave 65 crystals and 20 jewels sitting on the table just because you're not getting a rare then be my guest.
    Hmmmm.

You make a good point.

I was waiting to see if it would be fixed before the timer ends.  As it looks like that will not be the case, I shall carry forward and accept the prize of the 0 rare reward! :D
    Don't forget: you not only get the price of no rare card, you also receive a booster with 5 guaranteed no rares on top!

• FindingHeart8
    Options
    Hmmmm.

You make a good point.

Don't forget: you not only get the price of no rare card, you also receive a booster with 5 guaranteed no rares on top!

"Well gee golly!  That sounds like a spiffy deal!"  *Dives head-first into Phyrexian oil*
  • Scottyp_123
    Scottyp_123 Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Add me to the list of folks that didn't get the rare card  :( 
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rasalghul said:
    I didn't get my bonus rare as well as 6 mana jewels and 15 crystals due connection issues. And I hate to have a number of jewels no rounded to 10th
    I had this exact same problem.  In addition, when opening the common/uncommon pack, the server threw more connection errors and disappeared my 5-pack...  :'(
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Zzyzzx said:
    Rasalghul said:
    I didn't get my bonus rare as well as 6 mana jewels and 15 crystals due connection issues. And I hate to have a number of jewels no rounded to 10th
    I had this exact same problem.  In addition, when opening the common/uncommon pack, the server threw more connection errors and disappeared my 5-pack...  :'(
    Your orbs must have been credited anyway.
    When this kind of problem occurs, the cards generally end in your card collection even if you didnt properly open the pack. The same hapened to me on the final booster, i logged out and logged back. My inventory had been granted 200 orbs and i found a brand new multani among my dominaria cards.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey, guess I'm not the only one who didn't get my rare card.
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the reward as compensation. I managed to get a mythic card!
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    guess who else didn't get that rare.

<<<<< this wombat

:D
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

No rare here either.

• Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Not only I didn't get the rare but I'm not getting any progression reward in the current HoD event
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I spoke with the team about this issue, and they are working on a fix for this as we speak. In the meantime, we will be crediting the Rare card in game to players that should have earned this reward. Thank you for understanding!
    Nice move giving us a "rare or +" pink booster.

Thank you. 
  • Igemon
    Igemon Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    rafalele said:

Nice move giving us a "rare or +" pink booster.
    I think that was the only possible move here )
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my rare pack! (Yawgmoth's Vile Offering) Thank you for the quick and appropriate reimbursement :)