New ingame customer support does not work

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
@Brigby@Oktagon_Daiane Customer Support looks in the game does not work since 2.6 update, after writting the email to make a new ticket nothing happens.

Also, after trying to create a ticket the game gets frozen and whenever I try to restart it it gets with the menu frozen and can not play untill i uninstall and install it  again. This is other bug that I had already reported since version 2.5.

I play in Android and with Wifi.

Comments

• DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same issues. Android 7.0 on G S7 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    rafalele said:
    @Brigby@Oktagon_Daiane Customer Support looks in the game does not work since 2.6 update, after writting the email to make a new ticket nothing happens.

Also, after trying to create a ticket the game gets frozen and whenever I try to restart it it gets with the menu frozen and can not play untill i uninstall and install it  again. This is other bug that I had already reported since version 2.5.

I play in Android and with Wifi.
    Thanks for letting us know and we apologize for the problems with submitting support tickets.  Please try emailing us at support@d3go.com and the team can assist.
  • rafalele
    Options
    Thank you @LakeStone, email written with all the data.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    rafalele said:
    Thank you @LakeStone, email written with all the data.
    Thanks, if it takes longer than 24 - 72 hours for your response, please DM me and I'll follow up with the team on status.
  • rafalele
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi @LakeStone, @Oktagon_Daiane, @Brigby .

Any news in the investigation of this bug? I have not received any new answer after the nonsense one (support thought I lost my account when I told them in my ticket that I have been able to restart the game uninstalling and reinstalling it) received after creating a manual ticket.

One of my coalition members had suffered the frozen bug last days and he can play because we talked through Discord.

Please,  think that if a player gets the game frozen and does not read the forums he/she cannot do anything but stop playing.
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was trying to report the current sww error barrage on a ticket, but I have the same problem as OP. The new customer support doesn't work for me either of I try to access itor if I try to create a ticket
  • LakeStone
    Options
    gogol666 said:
    I was trying to report the current sww error barrage on a ticket, but I have the same problem as OP. The new customer support doesn't work for me either of I try to access itor if I try to create a ticket
    Thanks for letting us know.  We will investigate what may be causing this.  If you need to reach out to support, you can also reach out to them at support@d3go.com or www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support.
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    gogol666 said:
    Thanks for letting us know.  We will investigate what may be causing this.  If you need to reach out to support, you can also reach out to them at support@d3go.com or www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support.
    @LakeStone Thank you for responding. Has Development been able to pinpoint the issue as to why we are all getting these SWW errors? It's been very frustrating for players, and continues to plague us. Resolution or acknowledgement would be great before this next coalition event begins. 

Cheers.
  • Xian_79
    Xian_79 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone @Brigby I have not bee able to get into the game due to a game save error and Cs has not done anything after a series of questions for 10 whole days. Is there anything I can do about it? 
  • LakeStone
    Options
    Hi @Xian_79 - Thank you for letting us know and we apologize for the delay.  Can you PM us your player name that you provided our CS team?  We can follow-up with them to see what is causing the delay and have them follow-up with you.  Thanks.
  • Xian_79
    Xian_79 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @LakeStone My player name is Xian_79.
    Thank you for replying.