About newer characters

Rogue4Lyfe
Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Of course we know that Iron Spider is going to be released (probs 4*) soon. Even though there are some character that I think might be great to join the game as well

This is just my opinion because I hope some day the game will reach 200 character Milestone:

Legion (David Haller)
Maria Hill
Yellowjacket
Nebula
Mantis (Guardians of The Galaxy)
Ronan
Black Cat
Emma Frost (my fav)
Kitty Pryde
Crystal (Inhumans)
Killmonger (Black Panther)

Any more ideas please comment

Comments

• cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I figure Cable will be here soon.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cable is a sure bet. Wouldn't mind seeing Negasonic Teenage Warhead as well.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    taskmaster. copy any powers...

but I'd take H. E. R. B. I. E. as well, maybe as a 5*? 6*?
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    You forgot Dazzler
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Anon said:
    Until the Disney / Fox merger solidifies I would say those are both pretty sure not to be in game, especially the later.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Legion. Red Skull.  Mysterio.  Molten Man. Shadow King (Amahl Farouk).  Multiple Man.  Bishop.  Cable.  Watcher.  Adam Warlock.  People keep asking for Groo the Wanderer (lots of them, not sure why, it's not just me, i swear....)
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Anon said:
    Until the Disney / Fox merger solidifies I would say those are both pretty sure not to be in game, especially the later.
    I really cannot get behind that thinking though, when every mutant and member of fantastic 4 that we have in game came to us before there were even solid talks of a merger.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    We might a comic accurate version of Cable as opposed to a movie version (All of the mutants artwork is comic inspired instead of movie inspired). But given nobody had ever heard of Negasonic Teenage Warhead before the Deadpool movies, those chances are zero, at best, until after the merger goes through.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    tiomono said:
    broll said:
    Anon said:
    I really cannot get behind that thinking though, when every mutant and member of fantastic 4 that we have in game came to us before there were even solid talks of a merger.
    Spider-Man & Deadpool too
    :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    We might a comic accurate version of Cable as opposed to a movie version (All of the mutants artwork is comic inspired instead of movie inspired). But given nobody had ever heard of Negasonic Teenage Warhead before the Deadpool movies, those chances are zero, at best, until after the merger goes through.
    Negasonic in the movies is completely different from Negasonic in the comics, too. Pretty much the only things in common are the name and gender.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Negasonic in the movies is completely different from Negasonic in the comics, too. Pretty much the only things in common are the name and gender.

Yeah, basically the Fox people stumbled across the name and said "We need that name in Deadpool! ...but we should change Everything about her...".

Fortunately it just so happened that Marvel had just discovered that Ego was part of Fox' rights package, so they basically let Fox change whatever they wanted about Negasonic in Exchange for the use of Ego in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Vold said:
    tiomono said:
    broll said:
    Anon said:
    Spider-Man & Deadpool too
    :)
    1.  The vast majority (all except for Gambit, Rogue, Jubilee, and Nightcrawler) came in long long ago or after an embargo was specifically lifted (Spider-Man with the Sony deal, X-Men when they relaxed the no cross promotion policy)
    2.  The ones that came after their embargo lifted were not tied to any movies or TV shows, they came out because they are popular comic book characters that are often asked for.
    3.  I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying that Deadpool 2 having Cable it is unlikely to increase the odds of him coming to the game much or at all.  He may still come because he's a popular comic book character in his own right though (the same is not true to my knowledge about Negasonic, hence why I said especially the later).