Galactus Hungers Event Details (5/16/18)

13»

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby there is no 25 Hero Points reward for personal progression at 385000. It is at 393500 but still listed twice in first page table
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby there is no 25 Hero Points reward for personal progression at 385000. It is at 393500 but still listed twice in first page table
    Ah! Apologies for the confusion. Looks like there was an extra data cell that found its way back onto the table. I've removed it so that progression tiers make sense again.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    another event, another time where the unlock nodes get stupid and the event becomes a chore. It's always great that the big bosses are easy nodes compared to the unlock nodes after 24 hours :P
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Good old dark avengers in a wave node.  I'd be banging my head against the wall if I were a 4 star player.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good old dark avengers in a wave node.  I'd be banging my head against the wall if I were a 4 star player.
    Between When the Going's Tough and SWitch feeding Gamma Powerbomb, it wasn't that bad, for me at least.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I must say, I do like the massive point total every turn in round 8.  45k every fight?  Once my health packs recharge and Ghost Rider's ready to stare him down again, I'll be able to grab that last Don't Freeze token with one more scrum.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I skipped Fight For Wakkanda and I all but skipped Galactus too because the prizes are just so astonishingly mediocre. The boosted characters weren't great and I loved not playing these last two. How sad is it that we look forward to Venom Bomb of all things just because it goes easier with the Detested Dark Avengers?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's roster based scaling. 4* players have it easy.