Galactus Hungers Event Details (5/16/18)

Comments

• professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Perhaps this is a response to people's requests for more ISO during Boss Events. Almost 5K in Alliance rewards alone :wink:
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Bubba3210 said:
    Brigby the weekly boosted list show Nova and Vulture. Are they boosted for Galactus?
    Boss events have separate buffed lists, which is displayed up above. In the case of Nova and Vulture, they are buffed for every event this week except for the boss event.
    Thanks Brigby! You are awesome!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Hopefully Galactus' tiles count as enemy special, as Hawkguy + MEHulk is a pretty fun combo
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    evade420 said:
    maybe flaptain will be the next 5* feeder.... and give banner covers :wink:
    Flaptain would’ve been a good original 5* Cap feeder, so I can’t see Flaptain becoming a feeder any time soon if ever.
    Steve Rogers probably dies in Avengers 4. Either Falcon or Bucky probably takes over as Captain America. Which ever does probably gets a 5* variant. Their 4* would be the most likely feeder.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still no SCLs in boss events?  Why?
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Surely on a black Panther character release it would have made sense to have 5* black Panther boosted , well I hope my alliance wants Sam or nut girl because I’ll be doing this event for points only 

I hope there is some decent stuff on the way after this as people will start to lose interest 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Why have 2 4* Hulks on the boosted list?  Also 3* and 5*.  None of them can be on the same team as each other...

Not holding my breath, but I hope they announce Flaptain as a 5* feeder, or a rebalance.  Anything to bump up interest...

• Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

Are the developers honestly saying this is the best reward covers they can offer for a boss event attached to a new 5* champion? Sam Wilson 4* is not a favorite, it won't motivate players to play. They really should have done an infinity war linked cover. Sad watching such a great game fade like this.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Kahmon said:
    Steve Rogers probably dies in Avengers 4. Either Falcon or Bucky probably takes over as Captain America. Which ever does probably gets a 5* variant. Their 4* would be the most likely feeder.
    And here I was hoping for a revived, FA era Peggy Carter to take over
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why have 2 4* Hulks on the boosted list?  Also 3* and 5*.  None of them can be on the same team as each other...

Sometimes in Boss Events, they'll do a thing where a certain character is required for the side nodes, but it can be any version of that character. That (as far as I can recall) results in all versions of that character getting boosted for the events. I know I've seen it happen with Spider-Man and Wolverine before.
    You can even see it in this one, where all Hawkeyes are boosted, all wolverine variants and so on.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Squirrel Girl and Sam?  It's going to be difficult to get the alliance enthused over this one.

The worst 2 characters in 3 and 4 land.....shame on you Devs  :'(
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Glad Shuri's green is available as I need that one to get her fully covered :smile: The Doreen covers will help towards getting her maxchamped in order to sell and re-roster. My three star roster has been decimated recently :lol: I have Sam champed already, so any covers I get for him will be a bonus. Target for this event, as with all boss events, will be full completion and that token for a chance to get Okoye. I always look forward to these events, I hope they will introduce more in the future.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Although Sam is 3k iso for me, someone might need them. I have people in my alliance that it will give an LT too or people waiting on a last cover to champ him. I have no problem with a fair rotation, yes it pains me this time but next time it probably won't. SG covers pushes her nearer 266 so they are useful and soon I can roster a dupe.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Oooooo....Shuri green will finish her for me...Champ time! Thx!
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu said:
    I just got enough ISO to champ a 4-star. I was going to champ someone useful, but I guess I could champ Flaptain instead.
    I am the same way.  I have about 12 four stars at 12 covers (including flaptain) except I have ME Hulk and rogue both at 13 and enough ISO to get one.  Also a cloak and dagger on the vine at 12.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    My alliance typically only gets to round 5, and my Flaptain is 5/4/1, so I'll probably have to throw away yet another yellow. Maybe we can power through to Round 6 this time. At any rate, that green shuri will let me save this red i have on the vine, assuming I can scrounge the iso so that's good.