Galactus Hungers Event Details (5/16/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are some of the details for the upcoming Galactus Hungers event!

Comments

• AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Ooooh, heroic points?! I wonder what they are 😂

and now they’re gone... pfft! We never get anything new!
  • dave7099
    dave7099 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2018
    You're messing with us right?  
  • Frustrated1
    Frustrated1 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    edited May 2018
    Confirmed: No one is listening to us. 
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    The Shuri cover will let me champ her so that is cool.

The Falcap covers will also let me champ Sam which... is a thing that I have to do at some point I suppose?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd rather boss rush to any of this...nice to have an easy week though.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    maybe flaptain will be the next 5* feeder.... and give banner covers :wink:
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still with the mystery boosts?
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    evade420 said:
    maybe flaptain will be the next 5* feeder.... and give banner covers :wink:
    Flaptain would’ve been a good original 5* Cap feeder, so I can’t see Flaptain becoming a feeder any time soon if ever.
  • BiffQJ
    BiffQJ Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Will the boosted characters listed on the sneak peek also be boosted for the event?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    BiffQJ said:
    Will the boosted characters listed on the sneak peek also be boosted for the event?
    No, only the boosted characters listed above will be boosted for the Galactus event.  The weekly boost list will apply to PvP and the pve following Galactus.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got enough ISO to champ a 4-star. I was going to champ someone useful, but I guess I could champ Flaptain instead.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    whoa, a little taste of riso! thanks!!! maybe a support token next time as well?
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby the weekly boosted list show Nova and Vulture. Are they boosted for Galactus?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was really hoping the 4* Round Rewards would be for Black Panther, but getting a Shuri cover helps this bitter pill go down easier. I've easily sold 20+ Flaptain covers as they've trickled in. Selling three at once might be too much for my heart to take though, so I might just bite the bullet and champ him. Maybe this means he's getting a rework? Does anyone recall if Nick Fury was awarded in a boss event right before his rework?  
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Good joke, April fools was a while ago
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Supports I'll never get, let alone max out?
    Fight for Wakanda, again, still full of bots and Dark Avengers and hazard tiles?
    Another 5* I'll have to grind forever to get a decent set of covers for, let alone max cover, let alone champ?
    4* alliance rewards for a character I'll probably never play even if they're boosted?

Guess after my VIP runs out Sunday I'll just go ahead and delete. There's nothing making me want to stay.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Bubba3210 said:
    Brigby the weekly boosted list show Nova and Vulture. Are they boosted for Galactus?
    Boss events have separate buffed lists, which is displayed up above. In the case of Nova and Vulture, they are buffed for every event this week except for the boss event.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    that boosted list, wew lad...

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Supports I'll never get, let alone max out?
    Fight for Wakanda, again, still full of bots and Dark Avengers and hazard tiles?
    Another 5* I'll have to grind forever to get a decent set of covers for, let alone max cover, let alone champ?
    4* alliance rewards for a character I'll probably never play even if they're boosted?

Guess after my VIP runs out Sunday I'll just go ahead and delete. There's nothing making me want to stay.
    Between Wakanda and this prize list, I'm actually kind of happy for a low-pressure week. I already have Flaptain champed, so I can just go for the Shuri cover and relax a bit.