Ajani Unyielding: Official Thread

1235»

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oops I was thinking of Vengeant. Yeah sorry, there is no reason to use AJ2 over H2. Kinda out of luck there, unless energy comes back sometime in the future. 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    My current build is Dinosaur:

Raptor Companion
    Imperial Lancer
    Belligerent Brontodon
    Steadfast Armasaur

Vanquisher's Banner
    Gilded Lotus
    Baffling End
    Path of Discovery

Mantle of Webs
    Helm of the Gods.

Still a work in progress, but fun enough to keep me working on making it better. I'm only using Origins, Dominaria, Ixn and Rxn to try to keep it in standard as long as possible.
  • DonovanBR
    DonovanBR Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Oops I was thinking of Vengeant. Yeah sorry, there is no reason to use AJ2 over H2. Kinda out of luck there, unless energy comes back sometime in the future. 
    Yeah, I'm feeling really bad luck with him. 

What I think is: if the D3 Go does not take an attitude of changing these energy skills, making them more flexible, plneswalkers likely that those  will fall into oblivion.
  • DonovanBR
    DonovanBR Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Doomstat said:
    My current build is Dinosaur:

Raptor Companion
    Imperial Lancer
    Belligerent Brontodon
    Steadfast Armasaur

Vanquisher's Banner
    Gilded Lotus
    Baffling End
    Path of Discovery

Mantle of Webs
    Helm of the Gods.

Still a work in progress, but fun enough to keep me working on making it better. I'm only using Origins, Dominaria, Ixn and Rxn to try to keep it in standard as long as possible.
    Thx for helping. Your deck is really nice to play, fairly fluid, I would say. I'll try to set up my deck too. Although I think it is very difficult to make Ajani Unyielding 100% useful.