MPQ Geography Lesson???

sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
I was playing the Lumbercap required node in the Mediterranean day for the Unstable ISO Event.  It tells me that "The Maggia are raiding Red ISO-8 stashes throughout Africa."  Two things about this description made me scratch my head.

1 - The enemies are 4-star Venom, Ragnarok, and a H.A.M.M.E.R. Spy.  Even thought none of them are Maggia, that's not too bad, since enemies can change from time to time.

2 - The node is smack dead in the center of Italy, just a smidge east of Rome.  I'm pretty sure Italy is a part of Europe, not Africa.

Granted, it's been a while since I was in my middle school geography class, but Rome isn't called "The Eternal City" for nothing.  Anyone else notice any other weird node descriptions that don't *quite* make sense?
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I submitted this as a bug the first time the event ran with the 5* node. Still hasn't been fixed.

There's also one in Venom Bomb where the dialogue talks about fighting Daken and Moonstone, but the node actually features Bullseye and Moonstone.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always get annoyed in the Hearts of Darkness node in the funal sub where you fight Maggia and the cutscenes show a Muscle but the node itself only has two Hitmen and a Don...
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Wait - you watch the cutscenes?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rod5 said:
    Wait - you watch the cutscenes?

The Muscle is the first thing that pops up in the Hearts of Darkness, so I get to be annoyed with that every time even though I skip the cutscene.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I always hated that part in Fight for Wakanda (or all parts) when they steal all your shields and give them to your enemy.  I don't remember that **** happening in Black Panther