Infintiy war

Options
dave7099
dave7099 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
How bout a little double iso for infinity war?  Huh? huh?

Comments

• Bigtone
    Bigtone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm all for it
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had to be a double iso week or two weeks. Most likely we will see a boss event and they are low on iso anyway.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dave7099 said:
    They gave us infinity double ISO.  You have Purple ISO and Red ISO.  It's ISO x2  OMG!
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    dave7099 said:
    They gave us infinity double ISO.  You have Purple ISO and Red ISO.  It's ISO x2  OMG!
    Smash them together and you have magenta iso.  The best kind!
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They did not give us 2X ISO for Christmas so why would you expect them to care about doing it now. You will get +3 Purple ISO like the Red ISO reward in PVE nodes and like it. lol 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There will be four new colours of iso on top of red and purple to power up each infinity stone support.

• CosmicWolf
    CosmicWolf Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When was the last time there was a double ISO event?  I feel like they were more common a couple of years ago.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When was the last time there was a double ISO event?  I feel like they were more common a couple of years ago.
    The last one I was in the game for was for last year's anniversary.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The ghost of Leonard Nimoy is on the case:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/726726
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's it bad form for me to say that I'm booked for a UK midnight showing on the 25th and I'm a bit excited? 

Obviously for the content too...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The thing is, iso is easier to get in game than ever before.   DDQ had iso rewards go up.  Spend $2 and get loads of extra iso from Intercepts. Get 3 or 5nos covers and hit LR seeds.  Even the node rewards were improved when they removed the 20 iso and “get a random reward every clear”.

And the side Events have some decent iso rewards when they are run. 

You will always have an iso crunch if your goal is to max everything.  Would I welcome double iso?  Sure, let us go see the movie and not have to grind everything!  But the need is less than it used to be.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    no double iso?  how about double hp instead?
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    The thing is, iso is easier to get in game than ever before.   DDQ had iso rewards go up.  Spend $2 and get loads of extra iso from Intercepts. Get 3 or 5nos covers and hit LR seeds.  Even the node rewards were improved when they removed the 20 iso and “get a random reward every clear”.

And the side Events have some decent iso rewards when they are run. 

You will always have an iso crunch if your goal is to max everything.  Would I welcome double iso?  Sure, let us go see the movie and not have to grind everything!  But the need is less than it used to be.
    I agree with this...up to a point. That point being that I still only have about half of my 4* characters champed, and when I accidentally get cover 14 for one right after I've champed a few 2*s on the farm or something, I tend to have to scramble a bit. If I get cover 14 for a second one during that time...fuggeddaboudit.

So hear, hear, for double iso!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Calnexin said:
    broll said:
    dave7099 said:
    Smash them together and you have magenta iso.  The best kind!
    Or is it fuscia ISO?
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Are we going to see a crash of the mad titan?  Everyone is always asking and this would be perfect to roll it out,