In Search of....The Double-Iso Switch

Options
Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion

Uncovered in the Mount Demiurge VHS Library is the lost episode of the Leonard Nimoy reality series "In Search Of...". The Double-Iso Switch. Here is an excerpt:

I'm your host Leonard Nimoy.

Tonight we go in search of the double-iso switch.

Back in 2014 the developers on Mount Demiurge showed their worshippers in the ancient land of MPQ an artifact of incredible power.
Called the double-iso switch it made every member of the tribe feel more powerful as every action gave them twice as much return.
Like all ancient civilizations though the developers had a cruel streak. After showing their worshippers the power they would hide it away. Almost never bringing it out again.

Ancient MPQ theorists believe the developers had some arcane reason for not allowing their worshippers to feel the power of the double-iso switch. Many members of MPQ would cry to the summit of Mount Demiurge to be met with the echoes of mocking laughter.

There are other Ancient Mobile Game scientists who believe the answer is more benign; the developers just misplaced it.

Tonight we will explore both possible explanations; after the break.

Coming up after the break:

Ancient Mobile Game theorist Giorgio Tsoukalos shows where the double-iso switch might be found.

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Its under all their piles of money that keep growing. They have no reason to dig it out.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe Godemperor Will took the secret of the location to his grave.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's next to the switch that allows us the apply the 6th color cover to another color.. maybe we can get Baby Groot to push the button.
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    conspiracy theorists would have you believe that the Double-Iso Switch is on till this day, but all rewards were halved during the Boss Rush fix.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If they even flick this switch it will instantly make the anniversary a win. It won't fully address anyones iso drought totally but a week of double iso would be a big major help all the same.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    This post made me smile. Trip to the forums = successful.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm hoping while reaching for the double Iso switch they stumble and accidentally hit the triple Iso switch.